Reviews for Shadow over Hogwarts
ArmyWife22079 chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
That was orgonally a oneshot...god damn it was good tho, and u left it open so if u wanted to contenue u could. Which I'm kida the credits did u mess up dick grason and tim drake on purpose?
Hinakunoichi chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
no way- Nev...

i almost didn't catch it, i almost thought that he would be the toy man.

BUT! i then realized this is a batman story and we don't have a joker.
Mcv chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
Great chapter.

Is that really the end or are you going to do a sequel?

lord Martiya chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
Well, it was good. Will we see a sequel? After all, we still don't know what happened to Dumbledore...
Arthorius chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
If this is indeed the end... Epic Failure...
Wonderbee31 chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
Great to see the way this went, and felt sad for Neville, a young boy who got caught in a really bad day, and went off the rails but good. Will hope we might see a sequel to this one day, and what all happens as Susan tries to get in the costumed hero biz, while Hermione runs merry havoc around the country, and Harry has to deal with some of the other crazies. Wondering, might Hanna Abbot be Harley Quinn, as she seems to be paired with Neville a lot, as well as who might be Poison Ivy, and will there be any jealous feelings with some of the ladies concerning a certain hero?
Mcv chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Neville is Joker? Wow! When do we find out how/why that came to be?

Narcissa is starting to make her move, and gain power. Who's going to be next?

Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Dang, Narcissa's going full ahead with whatever plan she comes up with now, and will be looking forward to what happens next as she meets up with the Bat and some of his allies, as well as if things will go heatedly concerning Lucius as far as the coin is concerned? That and Neville was really creepy there at the end.
Revanation chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Oh crap. Don't tell me Neville's going to be the Joker.
amortentiate chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
You are building up quite a formidable list of characters. Good! Especially Narcissa as Two Face and Neville as the Joker.

This story will be un-ending. There will never be a conclusion, only sequels. Which is pretty good from a fanfiction reader's point of view :D
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Lucius wants to control things, and he's mad? Going with the Hatter with that then, and loved Fudge's proclamation there, should've read the Evil Overlord's list but didn't.
lord Martiya chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Malfoy the Joker? I didn't expect that. I mean, the Joker, for all his madness, is, in any version, smarter and funnier.
karthik9 chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
it is excellent chater i look forward to future updates
Mcv chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Yeah, It final worked!

Great chapter! I can't really say I know much about Mad Hatter. I've never read the comics, and haven't seen him in the batman cartoons that I have seen.

so Neville ended up brain damaged from the attack when he was young? Interesting. I've never read a story with him like that.

Great Omake! Neville killed Kermet's son, that's so sad, but also funny. Poor Trevor getting, so that's why he was always trying to escape.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
Interesting to see the fate of Snape there, and will be curious as to what role he might end up playing, willingly or otherwise in the future, as well as what all will happen next with Amelia and Moody, who's this version's Bullock I guess?
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »