Reviews for Shadow over Hogwarts
lord Martiya chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
Well, it was good. Will we see a sequel? After all, we still don't know what happened to Dumbledore...
Arthorius chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
If this is indeed the end... Epic Failure...
Wonderbee31 chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
Great to see the way this went, and felt sad for Neville, a young boy who got caught in a really bad day, and went off the rails but good. Will hope we might see a sequel to this one day, and what all happens as Susan tries to get in the costumed hero biz, while Hermione runs merry havoc around the country, and Harry has to deal with some of the other crazies. Wondering, might Hanna Abbot be Harley Quinn, as she seems to be paired with Neville a lot, as well as who might be Poison Ivy, and will there be any jealous feelings with some of the ladies concerning a certain hero?
Mcv chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Neville is Joker? Wow! When do we find out how/why that came to be?

Narcissa is starting to make her move, and gain power. Who's going to be next?

Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Dang, Narcissa's going full ahead with whatever plan she comes up with now, and will be looking forward to what happens next as she meets up with the Bat and some of his allies, as well as if things will go heatedly concerning Lucius as far as the coin is concerned? That and Neville was really creepy there at the end.
Revanation chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Oh crap. Don't tell me Neville's going to be the Joker.
amortentiate chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
You are building up quite a formidable list of characters. Good! Especially Narcissa as Two Face and Neville as the Joker.

This story will be un-ending. There will never be a conclusion, only sequels. Which is pretty good from a fanfiction reader's point of view :D
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Lucius wants to control things, and he's mad? Going with the Hatter with that then, and loved Fudge's proclamation there, should've read the Evil Overlord's list but didn't.
lord Martiya chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Malfoy the Joker? I didn't expect that. I mean, the Joker, for all his madness, is, in any version, smarter and funnier.
karthik9 chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
it is excellent chater i look forward to future updates
Mcv chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Yeah, It final worked!

Great chapter! I can't really say I know much about Mad Hatter. I've never read the comics, and haven't seen him in the batman cartoons that I have seen.

so Neville ended up brain damaged from the attack when he was young? Interesting. I've never read a story with him like that.

Great Omake! Neville killed Kermet's son, that's so sad, but also funny. Poor Trevor getting, so that's why he was always trying to escape.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
Interesting to see the fate of Snape there, and will be curious as to what role he might end up playing, willingly or otherwise in the future, as well as what all will happen next with Amelia and Moody, who's this version's Bullock I guess?
Bobboky chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
nice work
heartlessgroom chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
This story is full of awesomeness. Great plot and I love Batman Harry. He is totally awesome. Great chapter and I hope you continue this story.
Mcv chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
Great chapter! So, we now have Fudge as a penguin-esque role, Hermione as Catwomen, Narcissa taking on a Two Face persona, and the Twins playing the part of Robin. I can't wait to see who you bring in next from Batman's Rogues!

Interesting design on Hermione's part. No one would go reaching down there to get the stuff back. I'm surprised she didn't do the same for her bottom. That way she could get double the about of stuff.

Keep up the great work!