Reviews for Shadow over Hogwarts
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
Oh me, Narcissa in the Two face role would be a much more deadly dealer of fate there, especially with her not being a friend of Harry's at all, though that might mean that Harry won't giver her as near many chances as Bat does in the canon. Hermione almost stepped into it big time, but good she got away, even as she got that library under handedly enough LOL.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
very good work
Revanation chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Keep it up.
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
Why do I get a giggle with the idea of Hedwig wearing a tiara ala Wonder Woman, and can just imagine what the JL would be like if all the heroes congregated in this AU LOL! Looking forward to what happens next as it looks like Harry's going to stomp a proverbial mud-hole in the bad guys before he walks it dry.
lord Martiya chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
Now I' wondering: will we have a counterpart of Zatanna? I'm sure a witch in such outfit would really enrage the purebloods...
Bobboky chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
Well done section, and starting from the first, loved what happened with Hermione there, and would definitley love to think of her in a skin tight costume, her and Crooky prowling the streets, and then to see Harry essentially break Fudge for the most part, with Amelia getting her own shots at him was rich. Hated to think of Susan getting tortured like that, as she's one of my fav sweet girls in fanon from the series, but hope that Harry can rescue her while also beating her attackers near to death.
Mcv chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
Great chapter! Hermione as Catwomen is awesome! I going to guess that Fudge is going to play the part of the Penguin based on what Harry said.

For your next fic you so do a crossover of Thinking in Little Green Boxes and Shadow over Hogwarts. It would be so awesome if they teamed up. Harry Potter the Son of Deadpool the exact opposite of Harry Potter the Batman, so they would make an awesome(funny) team. I just thought I'd throw that out there after reading your omake, which was as always really funny.

Keep up the great work!

amortentiate chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
I like this new story. :)

Harry as Batman is a first for me in the crossover segment. What makes it even better is the speedier updates. Keep it up!
MartinDeShade chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
This is a good story. I wonder how you are going to change the political system though. Sure take out all the people that have killed, but then you are still left with people like Fudge and Umbridge in charge. With the Batman movies the Bat never solves the corruption problems, all he does is apprehend some of the worst sociopaths. I like what your Batman is doing by removing them, and even giving a good reason why he isn't killing them.
lord Martiya chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Uhm... I suppose you'll explain later, but... How did Umbridge got the headmastery at Hogwarts? And where's Dumbledore?
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Good 'ol Bat Shark repellant, gets the job done don't it LOL. Liked that moment with Hermione, though it seems to strongly hint that she was a lot worse off in school than what we saw from her, and liked that hint about the cats there, won't it be fun to see what all she might get up to next time?
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Heh, loved that OMAKE, and especially Harry able to come in and save Hermione, and won't it be curious to see what all she might do as she works to maybe figure out who this person is, and how far she goes with that idea?
Mcv chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Great chapter! I like the way that you are portraying Harry as Batman.

I'm sad that you wont answer my questions, but I completely understand your reasons.
lord Martiya chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
I think the Batman is trying to scare the Death Eaters to death. And he may do it.

Just a nitpicking: UK doesn't use the placeholder name John Doe anymore, but Joe Bloggs and Harry Wotsit. It would have been fun if they called him HARRY Wotsit until self-identified...
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »