Reviews for Easy Questions
Ren-chan Jinguji chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Well you did say that reviews are love so here's all my love!XD I think I liked Dom's pov better then Brian's only because Dom's pov was longer and it explained what happened in the bar but anyhow I still loved both stories!XD
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Amazing! I love it! :D
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aww, this was just as sweet as the other one. I like the extra details in this one though. I loved the little sarcastic thoughts thrown in there: He said that Brian had a concussion (of course), head wounds bled a lot (they knew that), they weren't keeping him overnight (Mexico…) and that he should be fine. And the part about asking Brian his name and Vince snorting... ah, that sent me into a fit. Too funny. Awesome job.
power of darkness chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
ha thats great and I thought it would be vince and Brain to fight but I guess not love love love it
Horser01 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Aww... You should continue these. They're good. I LOVE your writing!
witchy78 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I really love how you write hurt!brian ! I would love to read some more of this kind from you ;o)
Holding Out For A Hero chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I don't know if I reviewed this when I first read it, and if I didn't I'm sorry. This and it's companion are lovely. More Dom/Brian Pleaseeeeeee
Sliver of Melody chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Loved this
justalittlesoul chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I just love your Dom. His and Brian's relationship doesn't meet forced or overly sloppy and unrealistic. Just perfect! :)
Someonefromthefuture chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Oh my god, Dom is such a sweetheart! A bit violent, more than a little obsessed with Brian, and very introspective. You were right to write this, it's a jewel!
Lara chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Thanks for writing this beutiful story, I liked it very much! I hope to read another soon!
Yamanvie chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Lol! I hadn't seen this fic when I reviewed the last one. It was great. I love your stuff. Keep up the amazing work. Looking forward to more Fast and Furious fics. Kudos to you!
BobWhite chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Good story
amuxchan chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Loved your story! So good. Even though there wasn't any sexy time, the feelings came across really well.
Badankan chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
And yeah, I should probably have checked the profile before I reviewed the first post ;) But here it is - and I loved this too ;)