Reviews for Every Heart Will Find Home
very nice
JoTerry chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Sweet...
babybisket chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Gosh! You're going to make me like ichigo a lot more with this! It was so beautiful and painful and pretty innocent in the way you describe their feelings and thoughts. I especially love how Rukia was the one who broke the akward silent afterwards. How very Rukia-like is that!

So great work here, no angst and it's a-ok :-)
Snowyncess chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
*wipes tears*
...
Light. Sweet. Wonderful.
You did a great job.
:D
Thanks:)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Aww.. that was so sweet! Who says Ichiruki can't be romantic? LOL, they're probably right, but there's something about this couple that make me squeal like a fangirl on hormone pills..XD

LOL, If Byakuya-sama had known this would happen, he would have been part of the bureaucracy that would vehemently intervene.. by then Ichigo would certainly need Zangetsu.. Kyaa! Yay!
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was so sad and hopeful that I nearly cried. Beautiful.
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
That was sooo cute! Good job )
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
*sigh* So sweet. This is exactly the kind of tender reunion I long for them to share.

The battlefield reunion Kubo created is also perfect in many ways, but I'm still waiting for them to have a "storage closet" moment.

Thanks for a well-written story to add to my Favorites!
curio cherry chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Sweet...

Just sweet!
iryna chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Oh my gosh, that was so good ;_; I absolutely loved it!
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awwww, i feel all warm and fuzzy now...this one is really sweet and i'm glad that you wrote Keigo to actually be smarter than he appears and how he actually has a hidden depth because a lot of writers tend to forget that!
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is really really good. I like the way you described their relationship, it's so touching. Please write more!
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ooooohh so warm and beautiful and perfect down to the last detail! So wonderful, I adore this:3

But my favorite part was indisputably: Keigo. I fell in love xD The moment when he smiles and just gives Ichigo and Rukia their moment in his own way- yeah, I died xD It was too epically sweet for words :'D Not enough people recognize this side of Keigo, and I am soo glad to see it here like this.

Aghh anyway, love the fic! It was a perfect reunion...even if according to the current manga circumstances it's safe to say it won't happen like that, but still XD
Fallen-Yuki chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This was so good x.x I can't remember if you said it or not buuuut you should continue this and make it billions of chapters long so I can read more .
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Your story is so nice...it made me smile to see the two of them smiling. Can't wait for their reunion in the manga, though I know it will never be as good as the ones all of you talented writers have been coming up with. Though, if we had our way, it would be-and there would be at least one kiss. ARE YOU LISTENING TITE KUBO? We can only hope.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »