Reviews for Epiphanies
mellie chapter 43 . 5/13
I am so sad it's over but it was so wonderful I'm also happy. I'm happy/sad. Thanks for such a great story. The time and dedication that it takes to complete a fic of this depth and length is awe inspiring. I am grateful for your efforts. Thank you so much for sharing.
mellie chapter 42 . 5/13
oh my gosh this is so perfect.
mellie chapter 41 . 5/13
Great chapter. I loved all of the action, it was well-written and easy to follow. Hal is such a fun character, even though I have never seen the Green Lantern movie whenever I read stories with the character of Hal I always put Ryan Reynolds as the character. I do think that Lex would follow Chloe and the JL so he could see for himself what the bracelet does. Or more likely have people follow them and film it. Anyway loved, loved, loved! Thanks for sharing.
mellie chapter 40 . 5/13
Great job with the action scenes. I have no doubt that they are incredibly difficult to write with so many people and things happening at the same time but I was able to follow everything that was happening. Thanks for a sharing.
mellie chapter 32 . 5/13
Oh Oliver and Chloe giddy and in love. I love the idea of them moving on from Metropolis. They would return but their lives are so much bigger than one place. Just a gorgeous chapter, thanks for sharing.
Mellie chapter 31 . 5/13
I dislike Clark as much as you do but I never got through Man of Steel even with Henry Cavill in it which is definitely a statement of how incredibly boring I found that movie cause Henry Cavill may be the sexiest man alive. As much as I dislike Clark I also kinda understand him. I loved Martha Kent but Jonathan Kent was super preachy and judgmental. Clark was raised that keeping his secret was the be all and end all of everything. That being said I don't think my opinion matters much cause I never made it through Smallville. I watched the first season and part of the second season but ugh just couldn't watch. I have watched youtube clips and fell in love with Chloe and Oliver even though from what I have seen their storyline was terrible as well. From what I read about the Davis storyline I found your story much better. It made more sense, but there again I don't know the whole story so maybe it was better on screen than I thought. Anyway this is really long I just want to say it was great end to Davis and thanks so much for sharing your work.
mellie chapter 25 . 5/13
Oh my, this is my favorite chapter. The worry, the jealousy, the banter, and the obvious love even though they haven't said the words yet. I am excited to read what is happening to Chloe's power! Squee! Honestly I don't really care about Davis. I keep forgetting about him until I read in your author's note that it's coming up, my bad. Thanks for another great chapter.
mellie chapter 24 . 5/13
Chloe is breaking my heart. Poor Ollie, he is up against the one area of her life she has learned to be cautious about. Wonderful writing and a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.
mellie chapter 3 . 5/12
This is an amazing chapter. I love Chloe figuring out who she is and what she wants. I love where this story is going. Thanks for sharing.
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 13 . 4/14
The one thing I always disliked about Davis was how obsessive his crush on Chloe got...
Good
DeborahBee chapter 16 . 10/3/2016
I used to be in love with this story. I've reread it more than 20 times. However, every time I read it, I get more and more uncomfortable with Olivers actions. He basic lyrics stalks her and threatens her job if she doesn't talk to him, all the while it's plainly obvious she's uncomfortable with his attentions.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/17/2016
Chloe saying Clark not there for her but she has not been there for Clark In a long time and when he tries to talk to her she has no time for him.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/17/2016
Oliver was wrong he could not have killed Davis. And the platoon zone is to weak to hold him. If I was Clark I would ask him how would you like it if I burn you alive becouse that what Oliver did to Clark
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 43 . 5/4/2016
I loved it. This is the first Smallville fic I've read and it was awesome! Amazing job. I kinda like Clark tho and was hoping for him and Lois to be together, but I loved it nonetheless.