Reviews for Epiphanies
372259 chapter 43 . 11/20
I absolutely loved this story! You did chollie, JLA, and the chloe lois sisterhood justice :) Wonderful job! Looking forward to any sequels or any other chlollie fics :)
372259 chapter 42 . 11/20
Loved the scene between Chloe, Lex, and Oliver. I really love how you portrayed Lex in this story. And OMG I absolutely loved the scene where Oliver tried to "move in" - so funny!
372259 chapter 41 . 11/20
I just love Hal - you did an incredible job with him! I also really loved the interaction between Chloe and Lex in this fic, great work :)
372259 chapter 40 . 11/20
URGH CLARK. Omg. So angry with him. I just dont understand why he didn't let the arrow hit. It takes away powers, not Davis's life. Urgh.
But omg I love how you write Lois. I love, love, loved the "If you jump, I jump" bit, and the pink fuzzy handcuffs - it was just such a Lois thing and I loved it! Amazing job writing the sisterly bond between Lois and Chloe!
372259 chapter 38 . 11/20
Thank you for that last scene between Chloe and Clark. It's what I never understand about the heroes that refuse to kill villains that are clearly just going to kill more innocents if the hero doesn't do something about it. Love how you've incorporated the entire JL in here, including Bruce and Hal. I really wish SV had done more with the JL Team/family angle, but hey, that's what ffn is for right ;) Wonderful work :)
372259 chapter 37 . 11/20
Again, amazing job! I can't wait to see the next Clark and Chloe interaction, and see how he responds to Chloe knowing what she had to do. The letter from Ollie to Chloe broke my heart, and I am super hoping Chloe never has to see it. I also really liked what you did with Bette. I always thought that it was weird that Bette never felt more loyalty/had a soft spot for Chloe given that Chloe took care of her. Great work!
372259 chapter 35 . 11/20
LOVE this story - It's so well written, I am addicted to it! Your plot weaving is so, so good! I can't wait to see how to Davis arc pans out.
372259 chapter 16 . 11/19
Oh that last scene gutted me, what amazing writing! I absolutely love this fic, you have done an INCREDIBLE job! I've been on a chlollie binge the past month and this story was exactly what I was looking for! AMAZING job!
mellie chapter 43 . 5/13
I am so sad it's over but it was so wonderful I'm also happy. I'm happy/sad. Thanks for such a great story. The time and dedication that it takes to complete a fic of this depth and length is awe inspiring. I am grateful for your efforts. Thank you so much for sharing.
mellie chapter 42 . 5/13
oh my gosh this is so perfect.
mellie chapter 41 . 5/13
Great chapter. I loved all of the action, it was well-written and easy to follow. Hal is such a fun character, even though I have never seen the Green Lantern movie whenever I read stories with the character of Hal I always put Ryan Reynolds as the character. I do think that Lex would follow Chloe and the JL so he could see for himself what the bracelet does. Or more likely have people follow them and film it. Anyway loved, loved, loved! Thanks for sharing.
mellie chapter 40 . 5/13
Great job with the action scenes. I have no doubt that they are incredibly difficult to write with so many people and things happening at the same time but I was able to follow everything that was happening. Thanks for a sharing.
mellie chapter 32 . 5/13
Oh Oliver and Chloe giddy and in love. I love the idea of them moving on from Metropolis. They would return but their lives are so much bigger than one place. Just a gorgeous chapter, thanks for sharing.
Mellie chapter 31 . 5/13
I dislike Clark as much as you do but I never got through Man of Steel even with Henry Cavill in it which is definitely a statement of how incredibly boring I found that movie cause Henry Cavill may be the sexiest man alive. As much as I dislike Clark I also kinda understand him. I loved Martha Kent but Jonathan Kent was super preachy and judgmental. Clark was raised that keeping his secret was the be all and end all of everything. That being said I don't think my opinion matters much cause I never made it through Smallville. I watched the first season and part of the second season but ugh just couldn't watch. I have watched youtube clips and fell in love with Chloe and Oliver even though from what I have seen their storyline was terrible as well. From what I read about the Davis storyline I found your story much better. It made more sense, but there again I don't know the whole story so maybe it was better on screen than I thought. Anyway this is really long I just want to say it was great end to Davis and thanks so much for sharing your work.
mellie chapter 25 . 5/13
Oh my, this is my favorite chapter. The worry, the jealousy, the banter, and the obvious love even though they haven't said the words yet. I am excited to read what is happening to Chloe's power! Squee! Honestly I don't really care about Davis. I keep forgetting about him until I read in your author's note that it's coming up, my bad. Thanks for another great chapter.