Reviews for Epiphanies
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 28 . 11/23/2011
Thank you for including Bruce. I was not disappointed at all. So glad he's there when Davis showed up at the gala too. That was a perfect setting to bring him back into the story.

The Dinah and Lois rivalry gets me lmao.

What the heck is up with Lana trying to act all innocent and poor dumb Clark falling for it. Although Bruce and Lois did catch some of his attention.

We have Lex and now Tess is returning oh boy the heros are going to have their work cut out for them and still dealing with Davis.

Thanks so much for the update. You know I can't wait for more! lol

Happy writing.

Oh almost forgot. Curious to know if all the good genes and kids talk could be foreshadowing? I know it may be too soon, but hey as a die hard Chlollie fan I want it all for them! lol
Jmeb0430 chapter 28 . 11/23/2011
Awesome :) I love this chapter. I anxiously await the new chappie. OMG I see Bruce...and loads of Lois in this chapter. I think I like Lois' personality. Who needs to be subtle when you can be blunt and flaunt your craziness and intelligence. i LOVE CHLOE. I think she is a little panicked again. I mean, people are planning her future for her. Kids? Damn, I am sure she didn't think of that too much yet. Also Chloe does not want to be a gold digger. I hope Oliver address the issue with her and he tells her that he knows she is not with him for his money.

What do you think of the character of Pete? Will we see him in this story?

Take Care awesome writer.
Rachet chapter 28 . 11/23/2011
Happy dance for the new chapter. But it is cliffy so that means you will be back soon right? Thanks again.
bluechair244 chapter 28 . 11/23/2011
A cliffhanger is only a good writing device if it is well used, and holy cow this sure was. I LOVE bruce giving everyone shit. I always love chloe and lex interaction mostly because i have always liked her belief in his ability to one day not be a horrible human being (for as long as it lasted), so i loved that line about her still having hope for him. This was an awesome way to bring davis back in, too. I have never liked lana (i found her somewhat tolerable when she was trying to destroy lex) so if you wanta make her go away, i would fully support that :)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 28 . 11/23/2011
Not sure if I forgot something bad that jimmy did, bit I feel sorry for the guy I mean chloe breaks up with him, he even lose her friendship, he lose his job, Lois who was his friend treat him like crappy, and she keep telling hoe much Oliver is so much better then him, the funny part is the looks and money of Oliver he did not earn, he only became someone after some bad happen, and he did try to protect Lois, just feel bad about jimmy in your story.

As for Bruce does Clark know that Bruce is Batman, becouse they had problems for years. I do like that lana healed, so Clark has to pick who he wants, not pick Lois becouse he can have Lana,
Rachet chapter 27 . 11/22/2011
I just found you epic fic and I have to tell you I'm really enjoying it. But I love reading your view of the shows. You are defiantly not alone in the way you feel. Hope to read more soon.
fanficfan78 chapter 23 . 11/22/2011
Hey there, here to keep you from being to petty. ;-) Sorry I don't review every chapter. I too was not a Smallville watcher. But I am DEFINITELY an Oliver/Green Arrow lover. It seems to me you really have all the characters voices down. Now that you've eased up on Clark a bit he's become more 3 dimensional. Lois is a lot more believable as well. Of course I prefer when you stick with Oliver. This chapter was a little confusing with all the jumping around but I think I get the gist of it. Am I correct in assuming we haven't seen the last of Davis? I'm almost up to date, just a few more chapters, so promise me you won't leave me hanging! I'm patient so if pesky life delays updates I forgive it. Now back to my reading...
Jmeb0430 chapter 27 . 11/22/2011
Sometimes I keep going back to your author page, to see if you made more chloe/oliver fanfics. I'm glad you decided to grace the smallville readers with this ficcie. I personally love your writing style and the way you present the characters.

Are you a professional writer? If yes, it shows. If no, you should oonsider it. I find you write this couple better than the writers from Smallville.

I agree with the other reviewers. Although I love Chloe/Oliver interaction, please don't forget about Hal, Bart, Bruce, or Victor. I have no doubt that you will get to the doomsday part and finish the story. I only hope you keep giving us filler stuff so the story can continue for a long time. I hope for tons of sequels too.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 27 . 11/22/2011
First off this fic is an absolute joy to read.

Love how you write Lois. I can totally imagine her with the no BS attitude. I was lmao with her team Ollie/Chloe support.

I'm not a big fan of Clark or Lana's either. I acutally didn't watch the show for Clark. I watched b/c I'm a Chloe/AM fan. Then tptb did good by bringing in Green Arrow/JH and I was truly hooked.

I'm sure there is plenty of Chlollie angst to come with them still keeping itty bitty secrets to themselves, but they know each other so well and I'm sure will get passed everything.

Hope you keep up with the Hal and Bruce being involved. Love the banter b/t these two and Oliver and Chloe oh hell everyone. Would love to read Bruce making Clark jealous by showing Lois some attention. lol

Look forward to reading the Davis/Doomsday conclusion.

Happy writing.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 20 . 11/21/2011
Chloe and Oliver's intensity was written beautifully. I would expect nothing less for their first time together.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
I am just now catching up on your Chlollie fic and I have been thoroughly enjoying myself.

However, after reading this chapter there was no way I cold wait to the last update to comment. LoL

I was lmao reading the convo b/t Oliver and Hal and btw I love that they are good friends! Oliver needed that confidence boost and I just know with Hal helping out Chloe is a gonner. LoL

Off to read the rest.
Ica013 chapter 27 . 11/21/2011
I liked the Chlolliness in the episode - I thought it was just right, not so sweet as to get tooth decay and smut implied but no actual smut.

I think I was missing a dead body or a good car chase or Lex sneering in background...

In all would it be fair to say that this was a housekeeping chapter before getting to the drama/angst/main event (doomsday)?
bluechair244 chapter 27 . 11/20/2011
just got done watching absolute justice and warrior and thought, hey, i need to read a good chloe/ollie fic and BOOM. there in my inbox was your next chapter. Perfect. I know you feel like it was fillery, but i think it was just right. Not everything should be bangin' and clangin' all the time. Sometimes you just need some sweet chit-chat and bonding time. :)
mike chapter 27 . 11/20/2011
Lex did Love Lana, she at least in his mind was the one to heal his soul but that did not happen.

As for Clark, chloe new that Clark loves Lana, and he never even hinted that he like chloe that way, so chloe was not really surprised,

Like you story. Miss Clark and chloe friend ship, interested to see what happens with Davis, Lois should go on a date with Bruce,
GalanthaDreams chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
"Somewhere around hour five." A powerful feeling came as I read that line. How often do we realize what we have until we've lost it? Your story is stunning and well written. It's the sort of writing that should be on shelves.
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »