Reviews for Epiphanies
rjn122 chapter 30 . 12/13/2011
I have been reading this story since the beginning. It is really good and I can't wait until the next chapter! Great job! I love the interaction between Chloe and Oliver. Keep up the amazing work!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 30 . 12/13/2011
Classic Chloe wanting to do whatever it takes to portect Oliver and the team. BUT I have faith in Oliver that he will anticipate that part of Chloe and nix that plan wihtout any contemplation.

So glad that everyone figured out that the beast wants Chloe and that Chloe confirmed that it was Davis.

Hopefully Clark gets the 411 from Jor-El on how to dispose of Davis?

Batman's assessment of the situation coincides with his character.

Also like Lois being involved even though she was still being kept in the dark about Clark, Batman and Dinah.

Thanks for the update.

Happy writing.
gufsmile chapter 30 . 12/13/2011
My apologies for not reviewing every chapter! I'm really enjoying your story, and I really like the characters of Oliver and Chloe so much more than I used to! Thank you so much for writing-I know a lot of people appreciate it!

PS Next you should watch Vampire Diaries
Guest chapter 30 . 12/13/2011
Thanks for the you date
Ica013 chapter 30 . 12/13/2011
I love your Chloe/Oliver in this chapter. IMO its a beautiful balance of concern/love and communication about there mortality without being overly angsty or either party withdrawing into themselves.

my fav bit in the chapter - If I hadn't healed you, you'd be dead Ollie. Gone. And I love you and that is not a chance I'm willing to take. But I come back. I do. And even if one day I don't, that's one day in a future that will have many more days of me and you together because I healed you this time. So you don't get to ask me not to heal you," she says firmly before kissing him, signaling that the conversation was over.

As far as where your taking Chloe? - I thought she was going to pull I am leaving you for your own safety (and she still could). Not sure if thats what you mean.(otherwise missed it)
Guest chapter 30 . 12/12/2011
Great chapter, looking forward to the next update! :)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 30 . 12/12/2011
clark has a fair reason not to trust joel, and he did trap him in his ice fortress so clark not not dumb by being carefull about talking to him.

and like that you said even when he davis, he hard to kill, hate that was left out in the show, acting like oliver could just shot him with a arrow and kill him.

like clark kept his hand on chloe sholder, for a few second, they may no long tell each other every thing but they still love each other.

you could play the clarks dies fighting doomday, and chloe has to save him, oliver mad, thinking she chooice clark, but saving clark is tried to saving the world,

good story.

like batman in this. if they have to pick sides john will side with clark, and if clark and john on one side, the team will cant do much again doomday, just dont have the power.
bluechair244 chapter 30 . 12/12/2011
As usual, i loved this chapter. Skittish bart always makes me laugh, and i love dinah's attitude. I may have already mentioned this, but i love the mix of cannon and you. I also love the think tank sessions and how they work so well together. Great stuff
Cato chapter 30 . 12/12/2011
Good chapter! Hilarious finish, you're one of the few writers who can make me like Dinah.
Jmeb0430 chapter 30 . 12/12/2011
Lois subsides. "How long does it usually take her to wake up? 'Cause she seriously underplayed this part of her power when she told me about it."

Okay so for this lovely line...I wondered for a few minutes. Did lois just pull a trick? Chloe never told her about her ability. Yay Lois. I also liked the part when Oliver said to lois that he trusts her. I like all the Chloe/Oliver stuff in the ficcie but I felt like the Oliver and Lois convo was my fav part of the chappie ;)
Jmeb0430 chapter 30 . 12/12/2011

Jmeb0430 chapter 29 . 12/5/2011
I think the main star of this chapter is ... Bruce! OMG he was everywhere! He knocked out Lex, so he could not see what the hell was going on...AND he distracted Lana so she could not see Chloe's power too. Damn and when he told them to get a blood sample, that was really smart. I mean wow .. he is so greatttt :)

OH my goodness and I loved the fact that Ollie realized that Chloe is everything to him. Awww this is some swoon-worthy material.

I will not be surprised if Chloe figures it out that the monster is Davis...now I think she may figure it out but not tell the others and then give herself up to Davis. That would be compelling stuff to read. I am looking forward to your next chappie.

I reviewed for one chapter, so I figured I can not stay hidden now.
bluechair244 chapter 29 . 12/4/2011
Ok, first of all, this chap was awesome! WOnderful. Love the action. Love the bit with lex's soft spot for chloe (cause i always loved that). I loved how you did the action bit, and those are hard to write. Overall, awesomeness abounds!

Second of all, i loved your musings at the end, and i agree.!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 29 . 12/4/2011
The dieing plant, Joe l dId the plant going to blow up, the computer shut down all trainspot of the plant, they why they could not leave.

Doomday is still alive, he does come back, in comic that what kill superman, Clark could not send him to phatom zone becouse as doomday he could not get him there
lizard1969 chapter 29 . 12/4/2011
Great story!

Just one wish (very selfish) maybe just once Chloe can't heal ollie. It would be interesting to see how she deals with that.

Keep up the writing :)