Reviews for Epiphanies
fanficfan78 chapter 23 . 11/22/2011
Hey there, here to keep you from being to petty. ;-) Sorry I don't review every chapter. I too was not a Smallville watcher. But I am DEFINITELY an Oliver/Green Arrow lover. It seems to me you really have all the characters voices down. Now that you've eased up on Clark a bit he's become more 3 dimensional. Lois is a lot more believable as well. Of course I prefer when you stick with Oliver. This chapter was a little confusing with all the jumping around but I think I get the gist of it. Am I correct in assuming we haven't seen the last of Davis? I'm almost up to date, just a few more chapters, so promise me you won't leave me hanging! I'm patient so if pesky life delays updates I forgive it. Now back to my reading...
Jmeb0430 chapter 27 . 11/22/2011
Sometimes I keep going back to your author page, to see if you made more chloe/oliver fanfics. I'm glad you decided to grace the smallville readers with this ficcie. I personally love your writing style and the way you present the characters.

Are you a professional writer? If yes, it shows. If no, you should oonsider it. I find you write this couple better than the writers from Smallville.

I agree with the other reviewers. Although I love Chloe/Oliver interaction, please don't forget about Hal, Bart, Bruce, or Victor. I have no doubt that you will get to the doomsday part and finish the story. I only hope you keep giving us filler stuff so the story can continue for a long time. I hope for tons of sequels too.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 27 . 11/22/2011
First off this fic is an absolute joy to read.

Love how you write Lois. I can totally imagine her with the no BS attitude. I was lmao with her team Ollie/Chloe support.

I'm not a big fan of Clark or Lana's either. I acutally didn't watch the show for Clark. I watched b/c I'm a Chloe/AM fan. Then tptb did good by bringing in Green Arrow/JH and I was truly hooked.

I'm sure there is plenty of Chlollie angst to come with them still keeping itty bitty secrets to themselves, but they know each other so well and I'm sure will get passed everything.

Hope you keep up with the Hal and Bruce being involved. Love the banter b/t these two and Oliver and Chloe oh hell everyone. Would love to read Bruce making Clark jealous by showing Lois some attention. lol

Look forward to reading the Davis/Doomsday conclusion.

Happy writing.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 20 . 11/21/2011
Chloe and Oliver's intensity was written beautifully. I would expect nothing less for their first time together.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
I am just now catching up on your Chlollie fic and I have been thoroughly enjoying myself.

However, after reading this chapter there was no way I cold wait to the last update to comment. LoL

I was lmao reading the convo b/t Oliver and Hal and btw I love that they are good friends! Oliver needed that confidence boost and I just know with Hal helping out Chloe is a gonner. LoL

Off to read the rest.
Ica013 chapter 27 . 11/21/2011
I liked the Chlolliness in the episode - I thought it was just right, not so sweet as to get tooth decay and smut implied but no actual smut.

I think I was missing a dead body or a good car chase or Lex sneering in background...

In all would it be fair to say that this was a housekeeping chapter before getting to the drama/angst/main event (doomsday)?
bluechair244 chapter 27 . 11/20/2011
just got done watching absolute justice and warrior and thought, hey, i need to read a good chloe/ollie fic and BOOM. there in my inbox was your next chapter. Perfect. I know you feel like it was fillery, but i think it was just right. Not everything should be bangin' and clangin' all the time. Sometimes you just need some sweet chit-chat and bonding time. :)
mike chapter 27 . 11/20/2011
Lex did Love Lana, she at least in his mind was the one to heal his soul but that did not happen.

As for Clark, chloe new that Clark loves Lana, and he never even hinted that he like chloe that way, so chloe was not really surprised,

Like you story. Miss Clark and chloe friend ship, interested to see what happens with Davis, Lois should go on a date with Bruce,
GalanthaDreams chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
"Somewhere around hour five." A powerful feeling came as I read that line. How often do we realize what we have until we've lost it? Your story is stunning and well written. It's the sort of writing that should be on shelves.
fanficfan78 chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
I stumbled upon this story earlier today and I am officially addicted. Thankfully you've got many many chapters so I'm set for a while. I had to chime in because the interaction between Hal & Oliver at the end of this chapter was AWESOME! I just kept giggling imagining the two of them as I read their conversation. Priceless. Looking forward to reading more...
Mercenary63 chapter 26 . 11/8/2011
Wow. Pretty long chapter. And I like it ;)

THnks Lois for pushing Ollie in the right direction! They finally said it! :)

I really liked Eva, it'd be good for AC to notice her in that way ;)

And I wonder who's the dark archer? ould it be Vordigan? Then why help AC?

But after all, those little (or big, it depends on how you see them) words almost made me forget about all those things, cos I've waited for this moment to come, I'm glad that Chloe could open up to Oliver, to trust him completely.

Thanks so much for the chapter!
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 26 . 11/8/2011
post more soon please :)
Madlenita chapter 26 . 11/7/2011
Wow, i have so my thougts about this chapter...

Firts: wow...

Second: finally "L" word- mutual!

The Talk Lois (on team Ollie) with Oliver wonderful...

Now i ony think what can go wrong, because this chapter is so amazing that after this somethin must go wrong...
Mark-Owen chapter 26 . 11/6/2011
Awesome!

They finally got to tell each other their ILY's! Their relationship is moving on a greater level again! This is just... lovely!

As for the way you put in some scenes from Aquaman's pilot, Warrior or even Collateral, I was just amazed by the way you can insert all of that in one chapter and make it work!

Very good work here! I'll be waiting for next chapter!
Whatever-the-weather chapter 26 . 11/6/2011
Great chapter, I've never thought about it but lana did get over Jason really quickly, update soon and I'm glad they finally said their I love you's! :)
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »