Reviews for Epiphanies
bluechair244 chapter 27 . 11/20/2011
just got done watching absolute justice and warrior and thought, hey, i need to read a good chloe/ollie fic and BOOM. there in my inbox was your next chapter. Perfect. I know you feel like it was fillery, but i think it was just right. Not everything should be bangin' and clangin' all the time. Sometimes you just need some sweet chit-chat and bonding time. :)
mike chapter 27 . 11/20/2011
Lex did Love Lana, she at least in his mind was the one to heal his soul but that did not happen.

As for Clark, chloe new that Clark loves Lana, and he never even hinted that he like chloe that way, so chloe was not really surprised,

Like you story. Miss Clark and chloe friend ship, interested to see what happens with Davis, Lois should go on a date with Bruce,
GalanthaDreams chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
"Somewhere around hour five." A powerful feeling came as I read that line. How often do we realize what we have until we've lost it? Your story is stunning and well written. It's the sort of writing that should be on shelves.
fanficfan78 chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
I stumbled upon this story earlier today and I am officially addicted. Thankfully you've got many many chapters so I'm set for a while. I had to chime in because the interaction between Hal & Oliver at the end of this chapter was AWESOME! I just kept giggling imagining the two of them as I read their conversation. Priceless. Looking forward to reading more...
Mercenary63 chapter 26 . 11/8/2011
Wow. Pretty long chapter. And I like it ;)

THnks Lois for pushing Ollie in the right direction! They finally said it! :)

I really liked Eva, it'd be good for AC to notice her in that way ;)

And I wonder who's the dark archer? ould it be Vordigan? Then why help AC?

But after all, those little (or big, it depends on how you see them) words almost made me forget about all those things, cos I've waited for this moment to come, I'm glad that Chloe could open up to Oliver, to trust him completely.

Thanks so much for the chapter!
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 26 . 11/8/2011
post more soon please :)
Madlenita chapter 26 . 11/7/2011
Wow, i have so my thougts about this chapter...

Firts: wow...

Second: finally "L" word- mutual!

The Talk Lois (on team Ollie) with Oliver wonderful...

Now i ony think what can go wrong, because this chapter is so amazing that after this somethin must go wrong...
Mark-sv chapter 26 . 11/6/2011

They finally got to tell each other their ILY's! Their relationship is moving on a greater level again! This is just... lovely!

As for the way you put in some scenes from Aquaman's pilot, Warrior or even Collateral, I was just amazed by the way you can insert all of that in one chapter and make it work!

Very good work here! I'll be waiting for next chapter!
Whatever-the-weather chapter 26 . 11/6/2011
Great chapter, I've never thought about it but lana did get over Jason really quickly, update soon and I'm glad they finally said their I love you's! :)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 26 . 11/5/2011
love that chloe was smart enought to leave, and willing to do that.

chloe need to understand that she is love, oliver lois and yes clark love her very much, ( he was never in love with her, but he does love her very much and trying to show that but she wont let him)

yes they do play with the level of k,

Does it bug anyone else that Jor-El sends his son to save Earth, who said we needed a savior? Vain much? maybe vain, but depending on what year he was her, it could have look like it, even now it would not take much to see we could be close to something really bad.

ps in that world, we did, doomday, banic, what ever else alian that coming, with out clark we all would die.

like oliver just telling her how much he loves her,
Ica013 chapter 26 . 11/5/2011
Excellent cross reference to Aquaman, and a couple of season 9 & 10 epi's. Another fantastic chapter.
Chlollie chapter 26 . 11/5/2011
great chapter. will we see more on chloe's healing powers?
Anna chapter 25 . 10/29/2011
I love this story! Can't wait fir an update
Mark-sv chapter 25 . 10/27/2011
Well we can definitely see how close they'v grown to each other, and it's obvious thir ILY's will come up soon, that's great!

Loved the mess of the first part of the chapter when Chloe learns about the explosion, that was intense!

You still manage to put in a great danger-focus when we do not see any of the villians in there.

The last lines got me dumbstruck, what's happening to Chloe?

Can't wait to figure it out!
Whatever-the-weather chapter 25 . 10/27/2011
Great chapter, love reading Chloe/ Oliver will be interested to see what happens! :)
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »