Reviews for Epiphanies
M7007 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Love it, also, I am currently developing an Ollie/Chloe or Allison/Justin fic and I am stuck on the overall genre to use. If you could take my poll on my account page it would really help. Thanks.
Amy chapter 43 . 7/2/2013
Congratulations on this great work!
Best Chollie fic ever :)
Keep up the good work
malugargula chapter 43 . 5/17/2013
I just reviewed on lj but I have to favorite the fic and the author here
Mark-Owen chapter 43 . 4/7/2013
First of all, I'm so very sorry for not reviewing more often but I had to find time to write my own story and since I am usually a slow reader...
Anyway, I've caught up with your story now and I'm just blown away! First, kudos for the length of your story, it must have been tough! You pulled it off well and managed to include everyone in the plot, something I personally find hard to do.
And you got a way with writing Chlollie, things flow so easily between them when you write our adorable blondes! I also like how you handled the Doomsday scenario, it was better than on the show IMO!
Last thing, I don't share your views on the Lex/Chloe relationship at all (that's just my opinion) but you've made him softer here so that works for me!
A sequel would be fine by me but I wouldn't be heartbroken if you decided not to write it because to me, the story ends well and there is no apparent danger anymore. However, you can bring on your other Chlollie ideas, I know I'll read them!
Amazing story and writing skills! (I know it sounds like worshiping but really you deserve it for giving us this fic)
Cobwebanne chapter 43 . 4/4/2013
Wow. That was quite a ride. Thank you do much for sharing this story.
Booklover9477 chapter 43 . 3/8/2013
Awesome story! I love it! Im sorry you didn't get more reviews, you deserved triple the amount at least. I love chlollie and your writing is just amazing. I read your other chlollie fic with her time-travel powers and both of them are now my favorite smallville fics. I would love a good chlex or maybe even Bruce/Chloe one if you do that, I'd definetly read it. Oooh also crossovers are wonderful, hint hint ;). Keep up the fantastic work in whatever you do! Can't wait to read more of your stories, especially a sequel. Until next time, Laila :k
bluechair244 chapter 43 . 2/22/2013
Wow! I can't believe this is over. Can I say I'm glad you gave Clark the boot? He was seriously draining my patience and I'm glad he took a hike. I believe I've said before that I love the use of show dialogue and your original stuff together. If not, consider it said now. I loved this whole whole whole thing! Some day I'm going to take a day and just read the whole thing through again!

P.S. looking forward to the return of the VM story!
Guest chapter 43 . 2/14/2013
best fic ever, I loved it.
JediShadowolf chapter 43 . 2/12/2013
Just finished reading this story and loved it. I like the slow build up of their relationship and the spotlight on their friendships. Thought the way you worked with the Doomsday storyline worked very well! Thanks for posting this.
hughie87 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Wow! I am impressed! If you wrote THIS without even having seen season 8 at the time then you have a gift! You have Chloe's thought process and the way she gives all of herself to others without even thinking down PAT. I am normally a Chlarker, but I was in the mood for my favorite Blonde Couple and think I found a winner. :D Well done!
Ghostfile chapter 43 . 2/8/2013
Just finished your story and I have to say I really love it! I think you did a great job of interweaving relevant parts of the TV show in with your story. I thoroughly enjoyed how Chloe and Oliver's relationship evolved into such a wonderful caring, and dare I say it, normal loving relationship. That's probably why I like Chlollie so much, they have a relationship with real life issues, despite the life and death hero activities they're engaged in. And I think your characterization of Hal was hilarious. Some great light-hearted moments, especially with the goats and bunny.

Keep up the great writing! Looking forward to your future SV stories.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 43 . 2/7/2013
Ok thank you a million times over for:
All the hot & sexy Chlollie loving.
The build of their relationship was classic. I loved that you left them open for the future of new things. I truly hope you find inspiration to write the sequels.
I know I said I wanted Lois and Bruce together, but I'm thinking Lois and Hal would be even better! Just a thought? lol
Thank you again for sharing your awesomeness for Chlollie.
Happy writing.
mylove24 chapter 43 . 2/7/2013
Great Story. Thanks for sharing it. I love the whloe Chlollie moments in the story. I like how you interact all the characters in the whole story.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/7/2013
Well I'm sad that this story is finished I think the end was perfect. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/7/2013
Wow, that was awesome! You're a great writer and I really hope you're going to write Chlollie fics again.
Thanks for sharing this one with us. I loved it.
462 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »