Reviews for Epiphanies
DebbieAnn chapter 41 . 4/8/2016
sometimes I'm really frustrated with Clark, I mean sacrifice lives of good people for someone who has a huge possibility never turning good?Idk, it's too naive and kinda narrow minded.
AnotherMember chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
kind of unexpected but i totally loved the kiss! the whole scenario and everything was great.
AnotherMember chapter 9 . 2/27/2016
I absolutely loved Oliver in this chapter! The whole not so subtle flirting totally works.
TatianaMaslany2 chapter 32 . 9/19/2015
Love thus story! :) So gr8 written and loving the Chlollie romance.
Chlollie lover chapter 32 . 9/19/2015
I do agree Clark does come of as judgy but he means well. Love the way you write Chlollie. Love your Dinah and Lois too.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/19/2015
Amazing story! Loved it so much. Chloe/Oliver were so epic! :)
TeamOlicityLena chapter 31 . 1/22/2015
great chapter I love your Dinah if she was like this on Smallville then i would have liked her, but I only liked her a little she was okay, if you write a sequel that would be cool, maybe some devistation or destroyed-Ness hint where im gettinguyen I reckon chollie stories are better when there full of agnst lots of it thanks for posting, good work;-)

- Elena (TeamOlicity123) TeamOlicity on Livejournal
Guest chapter 22 . 1/20/2015
I totally agree with Chloe' thinking Any world if Chloe and Oliver broke up it woul ld destroy her, both of them another great chapter keep them coming :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
Another great chapter, I don't know I think chloe might have slept with a few people, maybe Davis? I'm not sure but their was this 'tension' ha yeah, the hooker in red and yellow was Mia dearden who adventuely becomes red Arrow in s11 she's only around for 2-3? episodes, Oliver never slept with her. I think he never slept with anyone in s9 except Chloe cause he knew he loved her, I don't why he asked Lois back, he probley felt responsible for Chloe in s8 so he thought h couldn't be with her, so he went back to Lois but its like he never listened to her in s8 my heart belongs with someone else speech he must have not listened hehe Chloe in order; Jimmy, lex?, Davis?, Oliver lol Oliver in order;?,?,?,?,tess, Lois, Chloetaken 4 life :-)
Elena Chloe chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
For someone who doesn't watch Smallville you sure write amazing Smallville fanfictions Haha I love you chlollie their so cute together hehe, you have made wonders for season 8 and you should be proud of that, for me this story is so far one of the best I've read right now I hope you write a squeal or something coz this story is amazing you should be proud of what you have archived. Well done :-)

Sincerely, Elena (Chloe) Livejournal: TeamOlicity123
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Had to give the story up, could not get behind Chloe's character in this. Emotional wise you have her acting like a 14 year old wishy washy little girl instead of a grown woman, does not make for a good read.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Don't know if I'll continue this story because right off the bat Chloe comes off looking like a selfish bitch and Jimmy's right she does owe him an explanation.
historianic chapter 31 . 8/1/2014
Ok, so I'm way late to the party having only just discovered this fic. First off, thank you for writing such a fantastic piece! This has some of the best characterisation and plotting I've come across in fanfiction. It's an absolute pleasure to read and I think the smallville producers should have hired you to head the writing team. No doubt, we would have gotten a much better version of the show ;). Now focusing on this chapter specifically, weirdly I actually found myself more sympathetic towards Clark, rather than Oliver and the team. And I am no fan of Smallville Clark (or Smallville Lois, for that matter, but I digress). But I could understand where he was coming from. This was one of those moments where you are reminded just how alien and separate from us Clark is. There is something admirable about his desire to save Davis and find something redeemable in him. Though I don't think its for entirely altruistic reasons. Let's not forget that Clark has lost his entire home world, his people. It is natural, I think, that he would want to at least try to save his fellow Kryptonian/Kandorian, that he wouldn't want to be alone anymore. And I can also understand why he feels the need to handle what he sees as Kryptonian business without the team getting in the way. Granted, the high-handed way he's going about it is not helpful. But Oliver, Chloe and the team were not exactly all that willing to hear Clark out either, as much as they reamed him out for not being receptive to their plan. I'll be very curious to see where you take the Doomsday scenario over the next few chapters. Thanks again!
Guest chapter 42 . 5/12/2014
That why Clark became the world greatest hero. And Oliver criminal that feel he is above the law. And since Clark died twice and almost died many time he risk his life more then Oliver and I Belive with Chloe push Clark of of her life. It was the last peice that just broke him. I mean Oliver lost his family Clark lost his race. Oliver was a Jerk till 20 Clark was saveing. People at 14, Oliver has many find. Clark mee
M7007 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Love it, also, I am currently developing an Ollie/Chloe or Allison/Justin fic and I am stuck on the overall genre to use. If you could take my poll on my account page it would really help. Thanks.
476 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »