Reviews for Epiphanies
mellie chapter 24 . 5/13/2017
Chloe is breaking my heart. Poor Ollie, he is up against the one area of her life she has learned to be cautious about. Wonderful writing and a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.
mellie chapter 3 . 5/12/2017
This is an amazing chapter. I love Chloe figuring out who she is and what she wants. I love where this story is going. Thanks for sharing.
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 13 . 4/14/2017
The one thing I always disliked about Davis was how obsessive his crush on Chloe got...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Good
DeborahBee chapter 16 . 10/3/2016
I used to be in love with this story. I've reread it more than 20 times. However, every time I read it, I get more and more uncomfortable with Olivers actions. He basic lyrics stalks her and threatens her job if she doesn't talk to him, all the while it's plainly obvious she's uncomfortable with his attentions.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/17/2016
Chloe saying Clark not there for her but she has not been there for Clark In a long time and when he tries to talk to her she has no time for him.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/17/2016
Oliver was wrong he could not have killed Davis. And the platoon zone is to weak to hold him. If I was Clark I would ask him how would you like it if I burn you alive becouse that what Oliver did to Clark
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 43 . 5/4/2016
I loved it. This is the first Smallville fic I've read and it was awesome! Amazing job. I kinda like Clark tho and was hoping for him and Lois to be together, but I loved it nonetheless.
DebbieAnn chapter 41 . 4/8/2016
sometimes I'm really frustrated with Clark, I mean sacrifice lives of good people for someone who has a huge possibility never turning good?Idk, it's too naive and kinda narrow minded.
AnotherMember chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
kind of unexpected but i totally loved the kiss! the whole scenario and everything was great.
AnotherMember chapter 9 . 2/27/2016
I absolutely loved Oliver in this chapter! The whole not so subtle flirting totally works.
TatianaMaslany2 chapter 32 . 9/19/2015
Love thus story! :) So gr8 written and loving the Chlollie romance.
Chlollie lover chapter 32 . 9/19/2015
I do agree Clark does come of as judgy but he means well. Love the way you write Chlollie. Love your Dinah and Lois too.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/19/2015
Amazing story! Loved it so much. Chloe/Oliver were so epic! :)
TeamOlicityLena chapter 31 . 1/22/2015
great chapter I love your Dinah if she was like this on Smallville then i would have liked her, but I only liked her a little she was okay, if you write a sequel that would be cool, maybe some devistation or destroyed-Ness hint where im gettinguyen I reckon chollie stories are better when there full of agnst lots of it thanks for posting, good work;-)

- Elena (TeamOlicity123) TeamOlicity on Livejournal