Reviews for Epiphanies
Whatever-the-weather chapter 26 . 11/6/2011
Great chapter, I've never thought about it but lana did get over Jason really quickly, update soon and I'm glad they finally said their I love you's! :)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 26 . 11/5/2011
love that chloe was smart enought to leave, and willing to do that.

chloe need to understand that she is love, oliver lois and yes clark love her very much, ( he was never in love with her, but he does love her very much and trying to show that but she wont let him)

yes they do play with the level of k,

Does it bug anyone else that Jor-El sends his son to save Earth, who said we needed a savior? Vain much? maybe vain, but depending on what year he was her, it could have look like it, even now it would not take much to see we could be close to something really bad.

ps in that world, we did, doomday, banic, what ever else alian that coming, with out clark we all would die.

like oliver just telling her how much he loves her,
Ica013 chapter 26 . 11/5/2011
Excellent cross reference to Aquaman, and a couple of season 9 & 10 epi's. Another fantastic chapter.
DanverSisters chapter 26 . 11/5/2011
great chapter. will we see more on chloe's healing powers?
Anna chapter 25 . 10/29/2011
I love this story! Can't wait fir an update
Mark-Owen chapter 25 . 10/27/2011
Well we can definitely see how close they'v grown to each other, and it's obvious thir ILY's will come up soon, that's great!

Loved the mess of the first part of the chapter when Chloe learns about the explosion, that was intense!

You still manage to put in a great danger-focus when we do not see any of the villians in there.

The last lines got me dumbstruck, what's happening to Chloe?

Can't wait to figure it out!
Whatever-the-weather chapter 25 . 10/27/2011
Great chapter, love reading Chloe/ Oliver will be interested to see what happens! :)
liferscove2118 chapter 25 . 10/26/2011
always a pleasure to read.
bluechair244 chapter 25 . 10/26/2011
once again, awesome does not cover it. love the angry chloe and bart stuff. and chloe being his next of kin. Sweet. just overall loved it
Ica013 chapter 25 . 10/26/2011
So glad you didn't stop at chp 15! Nice to read Chloe a bit more calm about who she is and her relationship with Ollie. Your right nice progression. Can't help but be curious on the new "healing" angle of Chloe's powers and of course if Oliver will actually go through with Offing Lex.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 25 . 10/26/2011
i really like this chapter, i thought olvier would be in a como so that why i wanted clark to be there for her.

as for killing lex, not only if cought he would go to jail, so would chloe, he putting the team in danger as they could all be crminals becouse of it.

what i never got, is oliver RICH why cant he go to someone like the presdint and tell him about lex, martha a sentor between the two of them you think that he would look into it.

good story.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 24 . 10/26/2011
i hope someone there for chloe why she waiting to see how oliver is, hope it clark but i decided to trust you.
blue red wing chapter 24 . 10/25/2011
All I can say is wow great chapter please keep writing so much emotion and drama def keeping me on the edge of my seat
Mark-Owen chapter 24 . 10/24/2011
Huge chapter mainly focused on Chlollie's relationship and their problems together that they'll have to overcome to make it work.

Love the hint of Toyman at the end! I'll be waiting for more!

Awesome work as usual!
bluechair244 chapter 24 . 10/20/2011
i love when oliver gives chloe the emotional hardline...he better just tell her he loves her though cause isn't it worse to have it not work out and never nhave told gher than losing her after telling her? love bart and saucy lois
465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »