Reviews for Epiphanies
bluechair244 chapter 23 . 10/16/2011
I wish chloe and oliver would have gotten together sooner on the show. They could have done so much more with their characters. I like how their relationship flows through the story. I really dislike Lana and am SO SO glad clark didn't go back to try to change all that!
Mark-sv chapter 23 . 10/16/2011
Well here I am ! Sorry I just couldn't review earlier, during week i just stay in a place where there's no internet so...

Anyway, I loved every word of the chapter! This adaptation of the episode Infamous is amazing!

And I already see Chloe withdrawing a little from Oliver by fear of getting hurt badly if they broke up. Oliver will have to work more before fully getting the lady!

I'll be waiting for the next update and looking forward their first ILYs!
GoChlollie chapter 23 . 10/14/2011
I'm so sorry you got only a few reviews, I think your story is great and it deserves attention.

I like the scene in the restaurant where Oliver can see that Chloe is really caring. And I love the things that happened the day Clark decided to relive. Not 'the monster killing Oliver' things of course, but still. Davis is dangerous to all of them and I can't wait for Chlo eto figure out he's the killer.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to the next chapter )
Phrankie chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
Let me preface this with the fact that I hate Smallville. I find the only redeeming and entertaining Chloe and therefore only watched a few episodes of the first seasons. However, I am an avid Veronica Mars fan and I have read everything you wrote in that fandom several times. Need a fanfic fix, I tried this one after ignoring it for several weeks. Now, I have watched pretty much every episode that is even slightly Chloe/Oliver centric, despite the annoyance that I find Clark. I really appreciate the way you handle characterizations and the fact that you are genuinely a good writer. Looking forward to more.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
I guessing the fight was Oliver wanted chloe to move to star city with him, maybe she should I mean the only friend she has in mentroplois is Lois, since she only want Clark around to save her life or help with kondonion stuff, maybe Lois can move with chloe and they can be one big happy family
brainchild chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
Hi there! I am really enjoying the story. I liked Chloe's slow reveal, and the way it played out with her relationship with Oliver. I like that he made her work for it. And I really enjoy the tweaks to the episodes that you've made, such as the green latern being involved. It's just fun. This chapter wasn't be personal favorite, but that's just because the backwards-in-time thing really confused me. As did the repeat of scenes-Clark picked Lois up from the airport or didn't... Clark traveled back in time at some point?... David did or didn't get the drugs... I don't know. I was just sort of lost. I look forward to updates, though.
liferscove2118 chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
great chapter as usual.

I have told you about reading stories and waiting ages for updates right? When I say ages I mean I have a couple stories that I was lucky to get one chapter a year from. I have a couple on alert that I only dream might get picked back up again and finished.

You've written 23 chapters of really nice length for this story in 8 months that is nothing to sneeze at. You're allowed to be petty about reviews you're the author. Just realize readers are fickle and generally very lazy(especially the newer readers).

*happy tears* I lost internet sometime before i hit send. I thought I lost my review. When my internet came back and the review box reloaded I thought for sure I was going to have to write it again and there it was(so score one for interesting information buffers).
lizard1969 chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
Well here's a fourth one reviewing.

Love it, love it, love it. I really wanted to read a story where there's conflict between Davis and Ollie (actually thought of writing one myself).

PLease keep writing nd updating :)
cupcakelover0822 chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
Im sorry some of us dont review all the time but i want you to know that your story is fantastic and i hope you continue : D
Whatever-the-weather chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
Great chapter, update soon! :)
Ica013 chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
nice rewrite of the episode. Looking forwarding to how you out there ILY's
white demoness chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
hey its normal to be petty sometimes, you're only human. sory i just watched green lantern an well it stuck.

Great chapter you are a wonderful writer. i just miss you VMars series, i was simply awesome.
Manic Penguin chapter 22 . 10/11/2011
Although it's a little odd that you've written this entire story in present tense, I love how determined Oliver is. Now if they would only get around to saying their I Love You's. And Chloe needs to stop softening the blow when she tries to tell Clark that they're not who they were in high school; the guy's an idiot, both in fic and on screen. Clark needs to have a giant cartoon safe dropped on his head for the tiniest hint to get through, especially when it comes to how horribly he treats Chloe.

Update again soon.

Manic Penguin
Mark-sv chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Chloe's getting more assurance about herself, seems like her relationship with Oliver is on a really good way! Loved the chapter and Lois's stubborness makes me smile even if it can be annoying sometimes.

Keep that up!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 22 . 10/8/2011
Great chapter, love the way you have then playing around, I know you don't like Clark, but I feel sorry for him, he can't be with Lana and not by chooice and chloe tell him she not close to him anymore and does not seem to care. That would be heartbreaking.
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »