Reviews for Epiphanies
liferscove2118 chapter 25 . 10/26/2011
always a pleasure to read.
bluechair244 chapter 25 . 10/26/2011
once again, awesome does not cover it. love the angry chloe and bart stuff. and chloe being his next of kin. Sweet. just overall loved it
Ica013 chapter 25 . 10/26/2011
So glad you didn't stop at chp 15! Nice to read Chloe a bit more calm about who she is and her relationship with Ollie. Your right nice progression. Can't help but be curious on the new "healing" angle of Chloe's powers and of course if Oliver will actually go through with Offing Lex.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 25 . 10/26/2011
i really like this chapter, i thought olvier would be in a como so that why i wanted clark to be there for her.

as for killing lex, not only if cought he would go to jail, so would chloe, he putting the team in danger as they could all be crminals becouse of it.

what i never got, is oliver RICH why cant he go to someone like the presdint and tell him about lex, martha a sentor between the two of them you think that he would look into it.

good story.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 24 . 10/26/2011
i hope someone there for chloe why she waiting to see how oliver is, hope it clark but i decided to trust you.
blue red wing chapter 24 . 10/25/2011
All I can say is wow great chapter please keep writing so much emotion and drama def keeping me on the edge of my seat
Mark-sv chapter 24 . 10/24/2011
Huge chapter mainly focused on Chlollie's relationship and their problems together that they'll have to overcome to make it work.

Love the hint of Toyman at the end! I'll be waiting for more!

Awesome work as usual!
bluechair244 chapter 24 . 10/20/2011
i love when oliver gives chloe the emotional hardline...he better just tell her he loves her though cause isn't it worse to have it not work out and never nhave told gher than losing her after telling her? love bart and saucy lois
mike chapter 24 . 10/20/2011
Choke still does get it, that she is the one the pushs every body away. Clark been her best friend for 8 year and she push him away. Oliver love her and she does not want to belive it. Choke need to grown-up. And stop pushing people away and tell them how she feels.

Going to be intresting when they find out what Davis really is
liferscove2118 chapter 24 . 10/20/2011
nice work as per usual.
Ica013 chapter 24 . 10/20/2011
Twist with Toy man as for the Davis bits happy if you find a way to suck him into a vortex in 2 seconds (but what ever you come up with is good)
bluechair244 chapter 23 . 10/16/2011
I wish chloe and oliver would have gotten together sooner on the show. They could have done so much more with their characters. I like how their relationship flows through the story. I really dislike Lana and am SO SO glad clark didn't go back to try to change all that!
Mark-sv chapter 23 . 10/16/2011
Well here I am ! Sorry I just couldn't review earlier, during week i just stay in a place where there's no internet so...

Anyway, I loved every word of the chapter! This adaptation of the episode Infamous is amazing!

And I already see Chloe withdrawing a little from Oliver by fear of getting hurt badly if they broke up. Oliver will have to work more before fully getting the lady!

I'll be waiting for the next update and looking forward their first ILYs!
Mercenary63 chapter 23 . 10/14/2011
I'm so sorry you got only a few reviews, I think your story is great and it deserves attention.

I like the scene in the restaurant where Oliver can see that Chloe is really caring. And I love the things that happened the day Clark decided to relive. Not 'the monster killing Oliver' things of course, but still. Davis is dangerous to all of them and I can't wait for Chlo eto figure out he's the killer.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to the next chapter )
Phrankie chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
Let me preface this with the fact that I hate Smallville. I find the only redeeming and entertaining Chloe and therefore only watched a few episodes of the first seasons. However, I am an avid Veronica Mars fan and I have read everything you wrote in that fandom several times. Need a fanfic fix, I tried this one after ignoring it for several weeks. Now, I have watched pretty much every episode that is even slightly Chloe/Oliver centric, despite the annoyance that I find Clark. I really appreciate the way you handle characterizations and the fact that you are genuinely a good writer. Looking forward to more.
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »