Reviews for Epiphanies
whatweareafreaidof chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
I guessing the fight was Oliver wanted chloe to move to star city with him, maybe she should I mean the only friend she has in mentroplois is Lois, since she only want Clark around to save her life or help with kondonion stuff, maybe Lois can move with chloe and they can be one big happy family
brainchild chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
Hi there! I am really enjoying the story. I liked Chloe's slow reveal, and the way it played out with her relationship with Oliver. I like that he made her work for it. And I really enjoy the tweaks to the episodes that you've made, such as the green latern being involved. It's just fun. This chapter wasn't be personal favorite, but that's just because the backwards-in-time thing really confused me. As did the repeat of scenes-Clark picked Lois up from the airport or didn't... Clark traveled back in time at some point?... David did or didn't get the drugs... I don't know. I was just sort of lost. I look forward to updates, though.
liferscove2118 chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
great chapter as usual.

I have told you about reading stories and waiting ages for updates right? When I say ages I mean I have a couple stories that I was lucky to get one chapter a year from. I have a couple on alert that I only dream might get picked back up again and finished.

You've written 23 chapters of really nice length for this story in 8 months that is nothing to sneeze at. You're allowed to be petty about reviews you're the author. Just realize readers are fickle and generally very lazy(especially the newer readers).

*happy tears* I lost internet sometime before i hit send. I thought I lost my review. When my internet came back and the review box reloaded I thought for sure I was going to have to write it again and there it was(so score one for interesting information buffers).
lizard1969 chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
Well here's a fourth one reviewing.

Love it, love it, love it. I really wanted to read a story where there's conflict between Davis and Ollie (actually thought of writing one myself).

PLease keep writing nd updating :)
cupcakelover0822 chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
Im sorry some of us dont review all the time but i want you to know that your story is fantastic and i hope you continue : D
Whatever-the-weather chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
Great chapter, update soon! :)
Ica013 chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
nice rewrite of the episode. Looking forwarding to how you out there ILY's
white demoness chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
hey its normal to be petty sometimes, you're only human. sory i just watched green lantern an well it stuck.

Great chapter you are a wonderful writer. i just miss you VMars series, i was simply awesome.
Manic Penguin chapter 22 . 10/11/2011
Although it's a little odd that you've written this entire story in present tense, I love how determined Oliver is. Now if they would only get around to saying their I Love You's. And Chloe needs to stop softening the blow when she tries to tell Clark that they're not who they were in high school; the guy's an idiot, both in fic and on screen. Clark needs to have a giant cartoon safe dropped on his head for the tiniest hint to get through, especially when it comes to how horribly he treats Chloe.

Update again soon.

Manic Penguin
Mark-sv chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Chloe's getting more assurance about herself, seems like her relationship with Oliver is on a really good way! Loved the chapter and Lois's stubborness makes me smile even if it can be annoying sometimes.

Keep that up!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 22 . 10/8/2011
Great chapter, love the way you have then playing around, I know you don't like Clark, but I feel sorry for him, he can't be with Lana and not by chooice and chloe tell him she not close to him anymore and does not seem to care. That would be heartbreaking.
Whatever-the-weather chapter 22 . 10/8/2011
Great chapter, very fun loving expect from the bit in the end, if destroying if breaking up will destroy her, they just can't break up then lol update soon! :)
liferscove2118 chapter 22 . 10/7/2011
nice work, but I always enjoy when you update.
Ica013 chapter 22 . 10/7/2011
Hmmmm so Chloe believes her relationship with Oliver is doomed and a matter of when...I guess i'll have to keep reading but this leds me to believe that Chlollie might not be endgame *** pouts***begs*** but I am barking up the wrong tree aren't I?
Mark-sv chapter 21 . 9/24/2011
Good chapter. I like how you dealt with the whole Lana and project prometheus thing. Didn't like how the show handled it. I'm worried about what Oliver is going to do about Lex now. Will he kill him like in the show?

I also love how Chloe learns from the situation, letting go of the past would only do good to her relationship with Oliver.

Finally, I think it was great to remind us that Davis is still out there. To me he is the most dangerous threat of the moment. Hope he won't be underestimated by the guys.

I'll be waiting for the next update as always, good stories like yours need to be supported!
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »