Reviews for Epiphanies
lizard1969 chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
Well here's a fourth one reviewing.

Love it, love it, love it. I really wanted to read a story where there's conflict between Davis and Ollie (actually thought of writing one myself).

PLease keep writing nd updating :)
cupcakelover0822 chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
Im sorry some of us dont review all the time but i want you to know that your story is fantastic and i hope you continue : D
Whatever-the-weather chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
Great chapter, update soon! :)
Ica013 chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
nice rewrite of the episode. Looking forwarding to how you out there ILY's
white demoness chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
hey its normal to be petty sometimes, you're only human. sory i just watched green lantern an well it stuck.

Great chapter you are a wonderful writer. i just miss you VMars series, i was simply awesome.
Manic Penguin chapter 22 . 10/11/2011
Although it's a little odd that you've written this entire story in present tense, I love how determined Oliver is. Now if they would only get around to saying their I Love You's. And Chloe needs to stop softening the blow when she tries to tell Clark that they're not who they were in high school; the guy's an idiot, both in fic and on screen. Clark needs to have a giant cartoon safe dropped on his head for the tiniest hint to get through, especially when it comes to how horribly he treats Chloe.

Update again soon.

Manic Penguin
Mark-sv chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Chloe's getting more assurance about herself, seems like her relationship with Oliver is on a really good way! Loved the chapter and Lois's stubborness makes me smile even if it can be annoying sometimes.

Keep that up!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 22 . 10/8/2011
Great chapter, love the way you have then playing around, I know you don't like Clark, but I feel sorry for him, he can't be with Lana and not by chooice and chloe tell him she not close to him anymore and does not seem to care. That would be heartbreaking.
Whatever-the-weather chapter 22 . 10/8/2011
Great chapter, very fun loving expect from the bit in the end, if destroying if breaking up will destroy her, they just can't break up then lol update soon! :)
liferscove2118 chapter 22 . 10/7/2011
nice work, but I always enjoy when you update.
Ica013 chapter 22 . 10/7/2011
Hmmmm so Chloe believes her relationship with Oliver is doomed and a matter of when...I guess i'll have to keep reading but this leds me to believe that Chlollie might not be endgame *** pouts***begs*** but I am barking up the wrong tree aren't I?
Mark-sv chapter 21 . 9/24/2011
Good chapter. I like how you dealt with the whole Lana and project prometheus thing. Didn't like how the show handled it. I'm worried about what Oliver is going to do about Lex now. Will he kill him like in the show?

I also love how Chloe learns from the situation, letting go of the past would only do good to her relationship with Oliver.

Finally, I think it was great to remind us that Davis is still out there. To me he is the most dangerous threat of the moment. Hope he won't be underestimated by the guys.

I'll be waiting for the next update as always, good stories like yours need to be supported!
patie chapter 21 . 9/20/2011
Tess might wanna stay off Lex's may want to bargain with Lex, and he would use any and all information she might have, but he does not appreciate backstabbing people (actually, only the ones who betray him, not to him). But if they did talk, well... Lex knows Green Arrow rescued Lana, talked to him, even. And Tess only talked to Oliver, who admits Lex knew about her betrayal the moment Oliver came to the lab. So...

Liked the Lana portrayal.

Love Chlollie times. Absolutely. Very much. The part of me that belongs to the awesomely wonderful, amazingly fantastic Chlollie ship was ever so satisfied.

Davis is back. Bad Davis. Wrong timing on his part.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 21 . 9/20/2011
Good, are chloe and Clark friend yet or is she still pushing him away, and some one need to yell at lois Clark can't find his girlfriend and she landing jokes, she should know a outgrow of what going on
Ica013 chapter 21 . 9/20/2011
Oh Davis is back... it was never going to be a smooth run for our couple was it. And poor Lana and Clark
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »