Reviews for Epiphanies
Whatever-the-weather chapter 21 . 9/19/2011
Amazing chapter, update soon! :)
liferscove2118 chapter 21 . 9/19/2011
well we both know I love when you update.

nice work.
Mercenary63 chapter 20 . 9/12/2011
Amazing chapter, you're great as always! Thanks so much!:)

Oh, and I'm glad they finally did it *yay!*
Mark-sv chapter 20 . 9/10/2011
Well to me that's a chapter. It is totally focused on Chlollie and gave us a utterly breathtaking smut scene mixed with their strong emotions and a final talk from which they settle the problem of Chloe's selfless and sometimes careless action for finding the truth. Who ever said being a reporter is a safe thing?

If I had to conclude one thing for this chapter, I would say loving Chloe Sullivan isn't an easy thing at all! Poor Ollie worrying about his girl and desesperatly trying to win her entire heart.

Loved it! I may be a few days late for reviewing and I'm sorry for that but I got no internet from where I am during week.

Nevertheless, I'm still looking forward to reading the next update with the same impatience!
Ica013 chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
Silly girl - no sense of self preservation what-so-ever !
liferscove2118 chapter 20 . 9/4/2011
well that was a fantastic update.

nice work.
Whatever-the-weather chapter 20 . 9/4/2011
Great chapter, update soon! :)
Whatever-the-weather chapter 19 . 9/2/2011
I loved this story, it was amazing, please update soon! :)
Mark-sv chapter 19 . 9/1/2011
Big sexual tension there! Loved the Chloe/Lex confrontation and the Chlollie still developing!
Ica013 chapter 19 . 9/1/2011
tease in a good way... Loved the conversation with Lex
liferscove2118 chapter 19 . 9/1/2011
I do so love when you update.
Mercenary63 chapter 18 . 8/29/2011
Wow, thank you so much for this chapter. Yay! They're oficially a couple now, I'm so glad Chloe accepted it, because Vic was right, she's not the one who's afraid.

Can't wait for another chapter, really!
Kim chapter 18 . 8/28/2011
the story is awesome.. thanks for the updates. makes my day. can't wait for more. :)
Naleylover23xo chapter 18 . 8/27/2011
all of lois' parts were hilarious! i loved her and chloe. and aww they are officially exclusive/dating now. I wish all guys could be like oliver. so much good stuff happened in this chapter it is def one of my favs. can't wait for more. this is spectacular!
liferscove2118 chapter 18 . 8/27/2011
I just love when you update and hey look progress more progress.

by the way the metaphor/analogy thing is exactly why they took it off the s.a.t.'s.
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »