Reviews for Epiphanies
Whatever-the-weather chapter 20 . 9/4/2011
Great chapter, update soon! :)
Whatever-the-weather chapter 19 . 9/2/2011
I loved this story, it was amazing, please update soon! :)
Mark-Owen chapter 19 . 9/1/2011
Big sexual tension there! Loved the Chloe/Lex confrontation and the Chlollie still developing!
Ica013 chapter 19 . 9/1/2011
tease in a good way... Loved the conversation with Lex
liferscove2118 chapter 19 . 9/1/2011
I do so love when you update.
Mercenary63 chapter 18 . 8/29/2011
Wow, thank you so much for this chapter. Yay! They're oficially a couple now, I'm so glad Chloe accepted it, because Vic was right, she's not the one who's afraid.

Can't wait for another chapter, really!
Kim chapter 18 . 8/28/2011
the story is awesome.. thanks for the updates. makes my day. can't wait for more. :)
Naleylover23xo chapter 18 . 8/27/2011
all of lois' parts were hilarious! i loved her and chloe. and aww they are officially exclusive/dating now. I wish all guys could be like oliver. so much good stuff happened in this chapter it is def one of my favs. can't wait for more. this is spectacular!
liferscove2118 chapter 18 . 8/27/2011
I just love when you update and hey look progress more progress.

by the way the metaphor/analogy thing is exactly why they took it off the s.a.t.'s.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 18 . 8/27/2011
I was hopeing that chloe and Clark was going go fix there frieendship that chloe was pushing Clark away. Clark could have saved them if Oliver would have wait. Oliver and his team are criminals so. They have to be. Very carefully about whAt they do.

As for Clark. One linal belives clark the traveler. But he was ment to save the world. So he had to let Clark grow up. Or John played with his mind. To protect. Clark
Mark-Owen chapter 18 . 8/27/2011
Awesome chapter! Really, I totally love it! The chlollie, the mission, Chloe's struggle, the kill,.. It's awesome!

I really can't wait for the next update!
Ica013 chapter 18 . 8/27/2011
Exclusive - Yay! Thought the bit with Officer Hot Pants was funny as...

As for your actual Smallville questions - the only answers are the ones made up because the show leaves a lot of things in the never explained category.
katheryn chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
nice.
blue red wing chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
Another great chapter please keep them coming they have gotten better and better and I can't wait to see how oiiver convinces chloe he loves her
Mercenary63 chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
Oh, I love your chapters so much! Not only because of th e plot, but because of the word count, too! ;) Thanks so much for the update. Now the story gets more intriguing, that's great. I'm looking forward to the new chapters!

P.S. The search of journal reminded me of the VD, where Stefan and Elena foung a journal in the closet, too ;)
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »