Reviews for Epiphanies
liferscove2118 chapter 22 . 10/7/2011
nice work, but I always enjoy when you update.
Ica013 chapter 22 . 10/7/2011
Hmmmm so Chloe believes her relationship with Oliver is doomed and a matter of when...I guess i'll have to keep reading but this leds me to believe that Chlollie might not be endgame *** pouts***begs*** but I am barking up the wrong tree aren't I?
Mark-Owen chapter 21 . 9/24/2011
Good chapter. I like how you dealt with the whole Lana and project prometheus thing. Didn't like how the show handled it. I'm worried about what Oliver is going to do about Lex now. Will he kill him like in the show?

I also love how Chloe learns from the situation, letting go of the past would only do good to her relationship with Oliver.

Finally, I think it was great to remind us that Davis is still out there. To me he is the most dangerous threat of the moment. Hope he won't be underestimated by the guys.

I'll be waiting for the next update as always, good stories like yours need to be supported!
patie chapter 21 . 9/20/2011
Tess might wanna stay off Lex's may want to bargain with Lex, and he would use any and all information she might have, but he does not appreciate backstabbing people (actually, only the ones who betray him, not to him). But if they did talk, well... Lex knows Green Arrow rescued Lana, talked to him, even. And Tess only talked to Oliver, who admits Lex knew about her betrayal the moment Oliver came to the lab. So...

Liked the Lana portrayal.

Love Chlollie times. Absolutely. Very much. The part of me that belongs to the awesomely wonderful, amazingly fantastic Chlollie ship was ever so satisfied.

Davis is back. Bad Davis. Wrong timing on his part.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 21 . 9/20/2011
Good, are chloe and Clark friend yet or is she still pushing him away, and some one need to yell at lois Clark can't find his girlfriend and she landing jokes, she should know a outgrow of what going on
Ica013 chapter 21 . 9/20/2011
Oh Davis is back... it was never going to be a smooth run for our couple was it. And poor Lana and Clark
Whatever-the-weather chapter 21 . 9/19/2011
Amazing chapter, update soon! :)
liferscove2118 chapter 21 . 9/19/2011
well we both know I love when you update.

nice work.
Mercenary63 chapter 20 . 9/12/2011
Amazing chapter, you're great as always! Thanks so much!:)

Oh, and I'm glad they finally did it *yay!*
Mark-Owen chapter 20 . 9/10/2011
Well to me that's a chapter. It is totally focused on Chlollie and gave us a utterly breathtaking smut scene mixed with their strong emotions and a final talk from which they settle the problem of Chloe's selfless and sometimes careless action for finding the truth. Who ever said being a reporter is a safe thing?

If I had to conclude one thing for this chapter, I would say loving Chloe Sullivan isn't an easy thing at all! Poor Ollie worrying about his girl and desesperatly trying to win her entire heart.

Loved it! I may be a few days late for reviewing and I'm sorry for that but I got no internet from where I am during week.

Nevertheless, I'm still looking forward to reading the next update with the same impatience!
Ica013 chapter 20 . 9/5/2011
Silly girl - no sense of self preservation what-so-ever !
liferscove2118 chapter 20 . 9/4/2011
well that was a fantastic update.

nice work.
Whatever-the-weather chapter 20 . 9/4/2011
Great chapter, update soon! :)
Whatever-the-weather chapter 19 . 9/2/2011
I loved this story, it was amazing, please update soon! :)
Mark-Owen chapter 19 . 9/1/2011
Big sexual tension there! Loved the Chloe/Lex confrontation and the Chlollie still developing!
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »