Reviews for Epiphanies
Team Rosalie chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
Luv! Great chlollie :) update asap
jenny chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
love it! please tell me you are going to update soon because this is really good and i like you a/n i think the same some times whats wrong with the writers?.
Mark-sv chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
Big Chloe struggle here, she's cute when she does that but it makes Oliver's work twice as hard, anyway she's worth it!

But in the end, She seems to understand that Oliver is not considering her as one of his one night stand. Things seems to get better, I'm waiting for the next update to see that!
Madlenita chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
New chapter, wow, this is amazing! And lois still on "team Ollie" so she push and she have an effects... Thanks so much for this chapter...
Ica013 chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
Short chapter - Lol I thought i was a great length!... Ah Chloe...silly women.. what she really needs is competition although she seems on the verge of giving in.

Love Lois - she is the star of the story for me. Hopefully work will allow you to update soon
liferscove2118 chapter 16 . 8/16/2011
hey there stranger. nice work as usual.

hope work is going well.
Rjn123 chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
Pleas post the next chapter. I wanna know what happens next! Oh yeah great job so far.
chloe alone chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
i love this story and can't wait for more. please come back and update soon.
blue red wing chapter 15 . 7/2/2011
Love love I will say it one more time love this chapter this story has gotten better and better please keep it up that last line oliver said to chloe was great and him telling her its not a game can't wait for the next update
Red red red ribbon chapter 14 . 7/2/2011
Love it! please update soon :D
kdrenai chapter 15 . 7/1/2011
I really love this story and the interaction between Chloe and Oliver is great, funny, sad and infuriating. The characterisation is wonderful, I totally love Lois in this story she is so funny, calling out Chloe and trying to make her admit her feelings. I am totally with her 'Team Ollie' all the way.
redqueen11 chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
this chapter was killing me! it was that good and yet so frustrating...why can't she see that she's not a game but she's actually worth it...then again i really don't blame her because what else are you supposed to think when an amazing guy like Oliver Queen loves you? lol...amazing chapter like usual and please update soon...can NOT wait for more!
Mercenary63 chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
Whoa. Can you feel that tensionsion in the air? Cos I definitely can! I wanna see where this is going! Great chapter, thanks!

Oh, I've almost forgot - why didn't Chloe confront Oliver about buying daily planet?
Madlenita chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
Wow, what a ending, of course i was hope for continuation story from last chapter... But this is good, Lois on "team Ollie", wonderful...
Mark-sv chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
That's funny to read Oliver trying to get past Chloe's walls to make her understand that he loves her. Kinda exasperating for Ollie I think when she keeps thinking it's just flirting for him and nothing more.

But the last scene from the chapter should have cleared her thoughts. At least I hope !

I'm so looking forward to reading the next update!
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »