Reviews for Epiphanies
Mercenary63 chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
Oh, I love your chapters so much! Not only because of th e plot, but because of the word count, too! ;) Thanks so much for the update. Now the story gets more intriguing, that's great. I'm looking forward to the new chapters!

P.S. The search of journal reminded me of the VD, where Stefan and Elena foung a journal in the closet, too ;)
Madlenita chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Thanks for new chapter so fast! Ani this is very good, of course i am very glad to read more chlollie kisses... I cant't wait to read more...
Mark-Owen chapter 17 . 8/21/2011
Like the chapter a lot! Oliver making his move on Chloe while trying not to scare her off and her still debating about herself and Ollie. that's always very entertaining tor read that!

I'm curious to see how you'll develop the Veritas thing.
liferscove2118 chapter 17 . 8/20/2011
Nice.

I like that you're writing the certain storylines you want to change the way you want them.

when people stick too close to canon I get bored.
Ica013 chapter 17 . 8/20/2011
Next please
blue red wing chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
Great chapter love this story was so excited to see it updated thanks the ending with the flowers and note were perfect
ct143 chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
Love this Story! So addicting! :) Please update soon!
Team Rosalie chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
Luv! Great chlollie :) update asap
jenny chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
love it! please tell me you are going to update soon because this is really good and i like you a/n i think the same some times whats wrong with the writers?.
Mark-Owen chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
Big Chloe struggle here, she's cute when she does that but it makes Oliver's work twice as hard, anyway she's worth it!

But in the end, She seems to understand that Oliver is not considering her as one of his one night stand. Things seems to get better, I'm waiting for the next update to see that!
Madlenita chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
New chapter, wow, this is amazing! And lois still on "team Ollie" so she push and she have an effects... Thanks so much for this chapter...
Ica013 chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
Short chapter - Lol I thought i was a great length!... Ah Chloe...silly women.. what she really needs is competition although she seems on the verge of giving in.

Love Lois - she is the star of the story for me. Hopefully work will allow you to update soon
liferscove2118 chapter 16 . 8/16/2011
hey there stranger. nice work as usual.

hope work is going well.
Rjn123 chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
Pleas post the next chapter. I wanna know what happens next! Oh yeah great job so far.
chloe alone chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
i love this story and can't wait for more. please come back and update soon.
465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »