Reviews for Epiphanies
midnightquiver chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
i read your thing about lucas and it made me laugh. mainly because lucas became a vampire. he's in vampire diaries so he had his own stuff to deal with. haha. i love reading the commentary the part about lana and clark in the lake. i think its safe to say that was a was awkward tho. there ur skinny dipping then all of the sdden you see a chick running by screaming for her life haha. plus its just a show if ya analyze it you could ruin it for ppl.

loved the chapter btw. i look forward to the next one ;)
Madlenita chapter 14 . 6/24/2011
Thanks, thanks, thanks, i wondered when ollie will lost patience and do what he do in end of this chapter, i can't wait for next chapter... So Chloe is still rationalizing Oliver behawior?
katheryn chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
this was really good. you really should keep updating. :)
Mercenary63 chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
Yeah, that was totally unexpected! But that was awesome! I lllove this chapter, thanks! Finally everything's out in the open. Well, technically they had no chance to talk about it, but who needs it?D Can't wait for another chapter!This is a one promising ending we have here..;)
Mark-Owen chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
Wow i completely loved that chapter! Chlollie finally kissing yay ! Can't wait to read their reactions after the kiss!

Also, about the show, I see you're very critical about the first seasons and you have every right to be. I personally think that the first four seasons are mostly bad (except a handful of episodes), there are too much incoherences, and writing issues but i take them as an introduction of the characters, just to show their personalities, and their pasts that will explain their future actions. IMO the show really started to get better with the season 5 because it is more focused on alien threats (Zod, Brainiac, the zoners, etc..). I really love the last 5 seasons of Smallville, I think they're all awesome!
ica013 chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
hmmmm, enter doomsday next to spoil the fun? nicely put together and truthfully not sure how much more of Oliver's angst I could of handled before he got some kind of payoff. So glad that kiss is out of the way (now for the fallout of that!) - can't imagine Chloe being happy being a reporter, going to school, managing Isis being watchtower and having a serious relationship not to mention Stalker! Looking forward to the next chapter...

As for smallville, I got into only in the last couple of months and agree their are some major continuity holes and out of character moments. The joys of fan fiction.. they can be fixed and explained to our hearts content
liferscove2118 chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
That was a good lie and this has been a great update.

oh boy you are watching the early seasons...

You know that is only gonna make you want to light Clark on fire more often than you did before.

BTW I'm gonna go with no Lana didn't really have friends besides Whitney.
blue red wing chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
This is by far my favorite chapter the final scene was awesome please keep updating
bohemian adventurer chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
I'm absolutely loving this story! I get so excited when I receive and email telling me you've added a new chapter. I think you portray the inner-monologing of Chloe really well. I also enjoy how you write Bruce, the little that we see him. I'd love to see some more Hal Jordan/Green Lantern as well as some other JLA members. It's definitely about time someone brought Diana/Wonder Woman into a fanfic. Anyway, awesome chapter and I cannot wait for the next one to find out what happens with the amazing kiss(es) Oliver gave Chloe!

Also, your rant over the retardedness of the early Smallville days is hilarious! I completely agree with pretty much everything you said. I think Michael Rosenbaum did an astounding job as Lex Luthur, very well played. The best scene for Lex that I ever saw was in season 5, I think. It had a lot to do with the evolution of Level 3 into 33.1. Lex had just locked up a meta and he walked out the door and down the hallway you could see all the other metas he had locked up reaching through the bars on their doors at him. That AFI song "Prelude 12/21" was playing and it was just perfect. Lex just looked so evil! Anyway, I've rambled on enough. Once again, amazing story and I am highly anticipating the next chapter!
redqueen11 chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
im sooo glad the kiss was in this chapter..u cud just feel the frustration in both of them and i felt like it was going to lead into a kiss and it did! so glad oliver kissed her...about time! yayy thanks for this chapter...cannt wait for the next chapter!
epic sweetness712 chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
Loved the chapter, I know Davis is leaving but he is coming back right?- he is one twisted psycho and I can't wait until Oliver finds he's been stalking Chloe for a while. Also loved the kiss in the end, I've read a lot of stories and was glad you happen to pick two of my favorite TV couples- Chlollie and LoVe( which i hope you finish Playing hide and seed with the truth in the future) but love that your writing chlollie right now, especially since Smallville just ended.I happen to also agree with your commentary of early Smallville, a lot of it was corny and ridiculous, but got better once Oliver joined the series. great chapter and can't wait until you update again!
caswin chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
i really like your story and in my opinion it is better than what happened on the show. Just so you know in Kansas if you live on a farm you can get your license at 14.
Aida013 chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
Great read, generally well paced. I loved the extra bits, like how Lois/chloe got hexed. Looking forward to the last chapters that wind the story up.
Aida013 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
well writtten and can't wait to read the rest
Madlenita chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
Thanks for amazing chapter, i have troble with reading your story becaouse my laptop is gone and i had to read at work...

But i still try and i can't wait for next chapters...
484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »