Reviews for Epiphanies
Angie B chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Just catching up with this amazing story, totally loving it. Really liking the Ollie/Hal talks. Looking forward to the next update.
liferscove2118 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
nice. great update as usual.

are you sure you are done bitching at/about Clark(remember I'm one of the few who wont complain)? This chapter sounded like you needed another round of kick Clark.

nice progression with the Chloe/Oliver.

looking forward to the next update.
brightcat12 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Luv it don't know ur lj name so can't review there. Update soon
berry-cool chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Another awesome chapter! Good job :) loved Lois' comment about the jacket and him marking his territory :P haha xx
redqueen11 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
i really love this story...it's really good! and i really wanna see oliver and chloe get together soonnn! can't wait to read more
ElizabethV chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
This is a great story! I like stories that include Hal trying to help Oliver along :) Their friendship is entertaining - particularly with Bruce in the scene when Chloe interrupts their game. This is very well-written, and I can definitely see it taking place as it remains close to the storyline (but with some obvious improvements) and their characters.

I hope you can update soon!
midnightquiver chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
well davis seemed like a creeper. a good chapter though, long as always but good. though oliver was apart from chloe and im thinking that it could get interesting in the future. chloe has a lot of men in her life and its kind of funny to think about. kick lana to the curb or have lois do it. lana has had too many chances. and there are my comments lol post soon! :)
Mark-sv chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
So did Clark notice about Davis's eyes? This chapter is more about Doomsday, that's nice, it keeps the storyline going! Hope Oliver will come back soon. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter ASAP!
berry-cool chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
Awesome chapter, cant wait for the next one! xx
whatweareafreaidof chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
I like Lana question. Why Chloe not best friend with Clark. Chloe seem happy with that chooice. But did Clark say something to Lana maybe that he miss his best friend and hurt that she's pushing him out of her life and he does not understand why.

Clark me be a little over protive but he has some good reasons. And not loosing Davis has a good point
liferscove2118 chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
nice timing with this update i was just starting to miss this story.
Chlollie chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
finally catched up. cant wait for more. will we more of chloes healing powers? ppms
blue red wing chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Love this story keep the chapters coming
whatweareafreaidof chapter 11 . 6/6/2011

kdrenai chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
Loving your story. I like the way things are hotting up nicely between chloe an ollie. Makes me laugh when you talk about Clark, I love him dearly but man he can be irritating, annoying, opinionated... Anyway keep writing your story its great
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »