Reviews for Epiphanies
redqueen chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
love love loveeee!
gufsmile chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
I really loved the interaction between Oliver and Lois this chapter! I love how she is really seeing what is going on and is supportive because she wants Chloe to be happy. Also, it was hilarious when she told Oliver her insight about Clark being upset with Oliver getting close to Chloe. Even though I will always love Veronica Mars more as a show, I am a super faithful reader of anything you write, and I'm really getting into your story. I read every chapter as soon as I see that you posted it! My fiance and I do watch Smallville on DVD when it comes out when we are exercising (we're always looking for stuff to watch while we run on the treadmills in the winter or rainy days), and I have to admit I like Oliver's character on the show now much more after reading your story. You sure write an extremely appealing hero, at least to me! Thanks again so much for every chapter you post. I appreciate it!
kdrenai chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Love your story. It must be very difficult to juggle the various layers of this story and be able to keep it straight in your head. I love Chloe and Oliver, the characterisation is great. The rest of the characters are brill too. A bit of Clark bashing is totally allowed as he can be so pompous.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Tom chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed before. I'm enjoying the story a lot.

Interestingly enough the technique Oliver is using is very similar to what a relationship coach recently went over with me.
Mark-Owen chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Very nice chapter, there were lots of fun moment there, I really loved the Chlollie banter considering french words! Actually I'm french and I always find it funny to read some french words in english stories lol!

Clark's kind of acting like a Jerk here, He wants Chloe to himself and tries to discredit Oliver, that's just not fair!

Well I'm more worried about Davis because well he's doomsday and here Chloe kinda rejects him so the beast becomes uncontrollable.

I really can't wait to read how all of this will end.
riordan123 chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Brilliant! Can not wait until the next chapter.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Why this story is well writen. I hope Clark and Chloe fix there friendship it would be hurtfull for Clark.

Oliver mad at Clark for not protecting Chloe. But Chloe the one who is pushing Clark away losing about what she doing so yell at Chloe

Oliver has a Rep as a player so Clark has good reason to be worried about Chloe. Clark has no reason to trust Oliver he keeping every thing from Clark.

They did a plan that put Lana and. Chloe danger. And did not tell Clark that the stupid think I every read. And if something went wrong what Oliver going to say sorry Lana dead becouse I did not tell you so you could keep her safe

I like Oliver most of the time. But he blameing other people for Chloe putting herself in danger. Putting Lana danger. And keeping secrets from Clark that he has know right to. And getting mad becouse Clark thinks Oliver going to hurt Chloe but looking at his past he has every reason to beloved that.
blue red wing chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Hey I'm sorry I didn't review the last few chapters please do not stop writing on this story I am truly loving it the last chapter with hal and oliver was genious your doing a great job keep it up
kathryn chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
loved this chapter! :)

please update soon! :D
Angie B chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Just catching up with this amazing story, totally loving it. Really liking the Ollie/Hal talks. Looking forward to the next update.
liferscove2118 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
nice. great update as usual.

are you sure you are done bitching at/about Clark(remember I'm one of the few who wont complain)? This chapter sounded like you needed another round of kick Clark.

nice progression with the Chloe/Oliver.

looking forward to the next update.
brightcat12 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Luv it don't know ur lj name so can't review there. Update soon
berry-cool chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Another awesome chapter! Good job :) loved Lois' comment about the jacket and him marking his territory :P haha xx
redqueen11 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
i really love this story...it's really good! and i really wanna see oliver and chloe get together soonnn! can't wait to read more
ElizabethV chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
This is a great story! I like stories that include Hal trying to help Oliver along :) Their friendship is entertaining - particularly with Bruce in the scene when Chloe interrupts their game. This is very well-written, and I can definitely see it taking place as it remains close to the storyline (but with some obvious improvements) and their characters.

I hope you can update soon!
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »