Reviews for Epiphanies
Guest chapter 43 . 2/7/2013
Well I'm sad that this story is finished I think the end was perfect. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/7/2013
Wow, that was awesome! You're a great writer and I really hope you're going to write Chlollie fics again.
Thanks for sharing this one with us. I loved it.
Guest chapter 40 . 2/7/2013
Action scene are very hard to write. But this was great. I loved it!
Anne chapter 43 . 2/7/2013
ahhh great job with this fic, it had action, romance, suspense and I loved . I hopefully read more Chlollie from you.
Guest chapter 38 . 2/7/2013
Oh god, stupid, stupid Clark! I'm so angry with him, he's such a stubborn ass!
But your fic is still great. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 2/7/2013
Wow, I've just discovered you fic and it's really great. I can't stop reading it.
I totally agree with you about Clark, he was my least favorite character in SV.
Ten more chapters to read (yay!) so I go back to reading. 3
hawkeyegal1995 chapter 43 . 2/7/2013
Standing ovation on a job well done. This story has been the perfect mix of angst, fun, love, and action. This final chapter had so many things that I loved as you gave our gang their happy ending. I laughed when Hal found the goats. Glad that Chloe and Ollie are on the same page with Lex and keeping your enemies closer. The last conversation between chlollie gave a nice nod to the future with blondies babies. Hopefully your muse will let you come back to Chlollie soon. Dark can be good as long as you promise me a happy ending!
rediney chapter 43 . 2/7/2013
thank you for this beautiful story chlollie! Always follow your stories chlollie, please never stop writing them.
Ica013 chapter 43 . 2/7/2013
Thanks for delivering on the Goat for Hal and adding in the bunnies too, how sweet!

Wow this was just so epic on scale and delivery. I loved how you progressed their relationship through some hurdles and for someone who when, they started this project hadn't watched all of Smallville stayed pretty true to all the characters.

The dialogue taken from the show was used well and you delivered great action sequences, and fresh takes on scenes. (The word battle is still my fav)

My fingers are crossed that you will come back to the Smallville universe sooner rather than later - but happy writing until you do.
Zagreb-girl chapter 43 . 2/7/2013
I loved this story. Thank you for finishing it and giving them the ending they deserved. I do hope that there will be more stories about them and perhaps one about Chlex, but your return to VM story sounds brilliant.
Madlenita chapter 43 . 2/7/2013
Really thank you for this whole story. It is amazing...
twilightluva786 chapter 43 . 2/6/2013
Loved this story so so much i really hope you write a sequel.
Laura chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
This has been a fantastic story and I have very much enjoyed reading it! having read it multiple times. I am looking forward to see how this ends...
hawkeyegal1995 chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
Can't believe this story is drawing to a close...it has been a magnificent ride! Is it wrong that I was happy to see Clark decide to head north and pursue his training since he never was a team player. I loved the scenes about Chloe's living arrangement-did she really think that Ollie would be okay with her moving out. He had come too close to losing her too often to let her get too far out of sight. So is there any fall out for Lex over killing Tess (not that it bothered me given her hand in the Davis fiasco). Plan to sit down and re-read the story since it is so awesome. Hope your muse will have another Chlollie in mind for us all!
What a journey chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
Quite a bit of a journey it has been. This fic is one of my fav, bookmarked and saved. Thank you for sharing your work. Will there be blond babies in part two of this epilogue, perhaps a marriage? Here's hoping. I woudnt mind for any one shots sequel for this fic...:)
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »