Reviews for Epiphanies
cupcakelover0822 chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
Awwwwww I'm so sad this story is almost over I really enjoyed it :) this was a great chapter :)
Madlenita chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
Thanks for new chapter, wonderful. ANd Ollie when he "tried" to move in to Chloe apartament... And that your mentions about Bart amusement when he again was moved Chloe stuff...
And the scene with Lex, i liked this too...
So do you have any idea for new stories? I really like them...
Ica013 chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
starting to tie the ends up... must admit though I was waiting for Ollie to give Hal the goat. Next chapter maybe?

And while the whole staying with Ollie even though her apartment was finished should've been a no brainer, I like how you had Ollie convince her that it was right for them.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 42 . 2/5/2013
I loved the little bit of Lex you gave us. It was enough to annoy Ollie, but help the team at the same time.
The moving in scenarios was hilarious. Lois and Bart knew better, but Chloe being Chloe had to go the long route. Oh and Ollie was not having it. He cracks me up taking the bull by the horns this time and getting Chloe back where she belongs with him.
I am so sorry I'm always late in responding. I really hope you continue to write for Chlollie regardless of the reviews.
Thank you for sharing too.
Happy writing.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 41 . 2/5/2013
I know you've already posted another part, but i just want to say I really hope Clark doesn't get the girl. I want Bruce and Lois! lol
I really don't want this to end, but I know it has to.
Love that Hal did get back in time to help the team and that everyone made it through alive.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 42 . 2/5/2013
intresting chapter, i dont belvie that clark would have left there no death, no lois missing. i just can see him leaving, but i was right chloe does not seem to care,

"The fact that you don't have Clark's abilities makes you more of a hero. You can be hurt…" Her voice weakens then she smiles though her expression speaks of pain and fear. "You help people anyway. You risk yourself because it's the right thing to do." i see this all the time clark as superman tell how brave the cops are, but clark CAN be hurt he died, he hurt all the dam time. so i can agree. and when clark was liveing on the farm, he still was out there saveing lifes. chloe never did have that talk with lois, telling how every think about clark, or and how come lois or even chloe not asking why he left, or trying to find him, just to make sure somethink was not up, like the last two time he left, red K, and it was not him but bruzzo.

good story, i belive i now the end but it was a good story, you truly are a great writer.
Madlenita chapter 41 . 2/4/2013
Amazing chapter... And what a ending... So only couple more chapters?
Guest chapter 41 . 2/4/2013
Another excellent update! Loved the levity that Hal interjected into this chapter! And once again the big bumb alien can't play nice with the others but I loved Lois giving him what for on that! Loved how you took care of Davis-to bad the powers that be didn't have some of the ideas I have read in fanfic, then they could have salvaged that story arc! Now to tie up loose ends and give our blondies their happy even after!
Guest chapter 41 . 2/4/2013
great chapter.
Ica013 chapter 41 . 2/4/2013
"I'll give you some livestock if that helps soften the blow" Lol.

The twist on the dialogue from the show between Ollie and Chloe to Clark in this chapter fit really well.

This chapter highlighted why the world doesn't need Superman! - Great Job
cupcakelover0822 chapter 41 . 2/4/2013
Great chapter and I love the dress :)
twilightluva786 chapter 41 . 2/3/2013
Great Chapter
whatweareafreaidof chapter 41 . 2/3/2013
I now you not going to like this, one there no way of nowing if gold k would have stop Davis, the fortross held Clark could it have held davis, think Davis will break out of phatom zone, Clark did spith Davis and monster and one,

K on Clark is torture like lighting him on fire, and the fact chloe help, he may never trust them again, I hate how that was never delt with. In cannon or a little bit in your story becouse now he know if chloe and friend don't agree with his plan they just betray and torture him again.

Idea Clark goes to phatom zone to spilt Davis and brang him back,

Olilver does have a good comeback for Clark, lex still alive so you can quite calling me a murder.
Laura chapter 40 . 2/2/2013
All I can say is WOW, This is shaping up to be a fantastic story. As to this chapter - I can't beleive Clark is being that stubborn, the team is right this battle with Davis needs to end. Cant wait to read the next chapter!
rediney chapter 40 . 2/1/2013
Love the way you describe chlollie, and the Justice League, I think you found the essence of Chlollie much as the league, looking forward to the update ...
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »