Reviews for Epiphanies
What a journey chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
Quite a bit of a journey it has been. This fic is one of my fav, bookmarked and saved. Thank you for sharing your work. Will there be blond babies in part two of this epilogue, perhaps a marriage? Here's hoping. I woudnt mind for any one shots sequel for this fic...:)
twilightluva786 chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
Great Chapter Loved it
mylove24 chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
Clark isn't a team player. He was acting like a spoil child. All because things didn't go hos way he left. Anyways just love all the chlollie moments in this chapter especially the whole Oliver trying to move in.
winthjo chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
Great job on this story. One to go!
Anne chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
Loved this chapter and can't wait to read the end.
Bella-Macabre chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
I love this story and while I am happy to know how everything winds up, I am sorry to see it end.
Guest chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
I love this story. This chapter was amazing as always.
Izzie820 chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
Is it bad to say I do not want the story to be over!
Ottone chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
I read your whole story in two days, all in one word, amazing!
lukymiko chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
I've always enjoyed this story, and am actually in the process of rereading it. I really like how you made the plot of the story very believable and that is what brings me back time after time. Good job, and I hope to read more Chlollie stories from you.
cupcakelover0822 chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
Awwwwww I'm so sad this story is almost over I really enjoyed it :) this was a great chapter :)
Madlenita chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
Thanks for new chapter, wonderful. ANd Ollie when he "tried" to move in to Chloe apartament... And that your mentions about Bart amusement when he again was moved Chloe stuff...
And the scene with Lex, i liked this too...
So do you have any idea for new stories? I really like them...
Ica013 chapter 42 . 2/6/2013
starting to tie the ends up... must admit though I was waiting for Ollie to give Hal the goat. Next chapter maybe?

And while the whole staying with Ollie even though her apartment was finished should've been a no brainer, I like how you had Ollie convince her that it was right for them.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 42 . 2/5/2013
I loved the little bit of Lex you gave us. It was enough to annoy Ollie, but help the team at the same time.
The moving in scenarios was hilarious. Lois and Bart knew better, but Chloe being Chloe had to go the long route. Oh and Ollie was not having it. He cracks me up taking the bull by the horns this time and getting Chloe back where she belongs with him.
I am so sorry I'm always late in responding. I really hope you continue to write for Chlollie regardless of the reviews.
Thank you for sharing too.
Happy writing.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 41 . 2/5/2013
I know you've already posted another part, but i just want to say I really hope Clark doesn't get the girl. I want Bruce and Lois! lol
I really don't want this to end, but I know it has to.
Love that Hal did get back in time to help the team and that everyone made it through alive.
465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »