Reviews for Bathroom Breaks
Ilikekimchi chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Awwww this was so sweet!
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
mm beautiful.
Princess Pheonix Tears chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
That ending was PERFECT. I kinda wish there was more coming, but I loved it!

~*PPT*~
Bex-chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Even though this is not my ship, this was adorable.

And your characterisation of Draco is spot-on! Lovely descriptions (not that I expected any less, beautiful) and great use of colours...

This will likely lead to me hassling you to do HP ff...*whispers* Dramione...ehem...Yeah awesome work babe! I'm sure Rae is chuffed!
KD-Masen chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
You are such an amazing person for this Sky! So..this was my first HP fic...actually first HP anything! (Im pretty sure that Draco is played by TOm Felton though.)

This was really cute though, I loved how he just wanted to be mean but just couldnt. It was great though!
ileftmyscar chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I just popped my HP fanfic cherry ;) This is so well writen, especially for someone who doesn't write in HP fandom. Job well done, hon! I'm sure Rae loves you! :)
reader-giggles chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
*cries and stomps foot* I want more...*sniffs* damn i loved it! that Rae is rubbing off on me i tell you. i like this draco. you got him very well for someone who doesnt write HP. i think you should definitely do more of this fandom! well well done indeed
forgotten22 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I LOVE YOU! Seriously! I wish I had your talents! And especially at times like this so I could do what you just did! You're so awesome and ily so, so much!

This was awesome! It was also my first Drinny ;) They were so dang sweet together and the soft love and tenderness were so touching! His wanting to be rude, but holding back. His hidden feelings for her. Their tender touches and loving gazes into each others eyes. Gah! Did I mention I love you! Seriously! There is definitely a future there! (I just hope Harry doesn't find out ;) hahah)

Love you so much babe! And Rae, I hope this was a supernova in your day babe! You're so sweet and precious to me. I'm glad to call you my friend! xoxo! You too Sky ;) Much love to both of you!
lalalove-Rae chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love you! This is so incredible! I love it. Thank you so much! I might cry again, happy tears this time though. And little smile? Try, I can't stop grinning.

And trust me, I've read a lot of HP fic and this isn't OOC. It's beautiful and I love it. Seriously, I can't even put it into words. I've been trying.

You are incredible. So much love and kisses and pole dances, Rae