Reviews for 17th Time's a Charm
EMIYA KURO chapter 8 . 5/20
Hahaha damn that was awesome...looking firward for more..
daliapv.perez chapter 8 . 5/5
Ajajajajaj pequeña descarada es una lastima que no lo continues este fanfic me hizo reir mucho.
kaffeenator666 chapter 2 . 2/2
So Schneizel and Cornelia...huh. They probably took each other their First time. Mind Blow but it makes sense.
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
Even with that, you still managed.

I will favorite you as an author for that reason alone.
DarkAxl chapter 8 . 4/9/2016
Fuck You
SnapDragon21 chapter 8 . 2/3/2016
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
**** **** ***** *******!... just joking, I liked this story really. I feel bad for the story though, joke hahahaha... anyways amazing even-though-not-finished story...g'day!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27/2016
The manly tears are strong in this one.
rc48177 chapter 8 . 1/18/2016
Hope you finish this one day.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
XD oh poor schniezel he gets so humiliated XD
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
XD wtf lelouch is awesome
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
YES! Oh, utter hilarity has descended.
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
*yelks at* Damn. I'm gonna make my own version of this, I'll send a link after I upload the story.
thecatleader chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
Haha this is how I imagine the meeting with the emporer will be like:
"Announcing Prince Lelouch Vi Britannia." The announcer said. Lelouch walked in a smirk on his face and without kneeling stood in front of his father. Everybody was stunned as he lifted a hand and flicked the emporer off. Then he turned around and strolled out but before he got out the door he said. "Oh and by the way yours and Vivicativan's plan will fail even if you kill me cause I'll still live and you will have no memory." And with that he walked out the door leaving everybody open mouthed and the emporer extremely pissed. "Lelouch!" He roared and Lelouch's laughter was heard outside the door.
Bunny153539 chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
I used to love this story, im glad you gave it a coup de grace..
Dazzle chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Back to bed. Best reaction ever.