Reviews for The Wolf Medallion
Aidan TL chapter 7 . 3/28
Try to right the sequel if you do on this account pls or keep the total the same and add a two thx
Aidan TL chapter 4 . 3/28
Might I recommend doing one where the wolfs are fails at the absolute worst time possible somewhere along the line

Pls continue I love it
Aidan TL chapter 1 . 3/28
Amazing pls continue
Kalainea chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
i like it... keep going
TheMerlinianDaily chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Please, please, please update soon, i really, really, really want to know what happens next m_m ;-;;;;
TheMerlinianDaily chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG 333
NatNicole chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
I changed my mind. Ignoring the blatant hypocrisy on favour of enjoying your great fic.
NatNicole chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
I give up.
While most of this story so far is highly enjoyable and the whole thing is well-written, I'm SICK of the blatant Slytherins-are-evil-backstabbers shtick.
NatNicole chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
...Wait, WHAT?! Transferred?!
NatNicole chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
*glomps Ron* Ronnie! I knew there was a reason I liked your character in the first two books, before puberty turned you into a douchebag.
NatNicole chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
*sharpens an iron skillet* Hagrid... I recommend not treating a child like that ever again unless you want me to bash you on the head.
Someonecallhere chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
Love your take on this. It'd be awesome if you continued it! Please!
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
Love it! More please! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
Oh sh*t
David-El chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Well, Sirius and Remus will be very shocked when they find out about this, especially Remus! And of course, when Ron and Hermione find out about what the Marauders did for Remus, they're going to do the same, right? I do hope that you update soon, I want to know what happens next!