Reviews for Yesterdays as Played by Miles Davis
S chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I really liked this! It seems very "them"
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
oh don't stop. I love the little moments, sweet :)
no-one-keeps-secrets chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Really good. I love the idea of Michael and Nikita hanging out while she was an agent
meee18 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Amazing one-shot! I loved the fact that there was no fights, or guns between them, just relaxation and revisiting old memories when they were on the same side. Nikita shows up, they banter and Michael does go after her, but she escapes as usual! Awesome but you write some more great fics.
Felicia chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Cute interaction between Nikita and Michael. I love it!
M chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is lovely.
PeterandOliviaBishop chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Awww this is cute and well written :D
nicky chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
But i love the mundane interactions. on the show they just shoot at each other, banter, and then she escapes. it makes him look incompetent, which he is NOT. I wish they would give more backstory like this, the two of them somewhere outside of a mission, where they can't get caught, but where we get to see the relationship more. (i'd also like to see him put in more effort, or what at least looks like more effort, to catch her so he doesn't seem like he's doing it on purpose-but thats a whole different issue) Anyway, thats why i like fics like this, and this particular one was well written and gave a lot of insight into michael. well done
VeggieShake chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wow, I love it! :) Their dialogue is so good and the sweet head-touching thing...awww :)
Mochi-girl chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Another wonderful piece of writing. I love the set up, having the characters in a real world situation without guns blazing is often hard to imagine, but you made it happen. No schlock, no gimmicks, a crowded big city bar and memories. It's great to see how she appears out of no where and disappears just as easily. Is it selfish of me to want another story?
sively chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
aw. this was a little piece of magic :) i felt Michael's loneliness, pain and longing for Nikita. he won't admit it, even to himself, but his thoughts and actions betray him. how he seems to find calm in her presence and relaxes to her touch- sigh. conflicted, lonely Michael :( he was damn sexy when he tried to ignore the yuppies though. they truly had no chance. nikita had perfect timing. they would've ended up in a bloody heap.

i like that the only time Nikita and Michael are ever truly relaxed, or act like themselves, is with each other. Even on canon, especially in ep 9 One Way. They smiled the most, joked around the most in that one episode than the rest of the episodes put together. That moment in the hotel room was brief but precious. Something like the moment you showed here :) Thanks for this! I don't even care if you write about mundane interactions, lol. So long as you write about Michael and Nikita interacting, period :) Great job once again!
bk-1205 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Nice short. It's good to see these two so intimate, even if it's in a bar. Love the history.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Part of me has to admit that this is implausible, Michael and Nikita just being able to have a quiet moment at the bar, just like they used to, but most of me is shushing that part because I really enjoyed this story. But then, I'm a sucker for all well-written Nikita/Michael interaction.
dutchrub chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I enjoyed this. Not every moment between them has to be shared on an op. Love evolves out of the little things, and that's what's nice about this. Lovely sentence structure, too. Plus, you get a gold star for using one of my favorite words-dulcet! :)