Reviews for Keeper of the Runners
mistystar123 chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
Please update! This is AWESOME!
I-am-Uniquely-Myself chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
I like this a lot so far! I don't know why I didn't find it before!

I really like how you've portrayed Minho- he's a lot more like I imagined him than most writers are able to achieve- so kudos for your great characterization! Following the same point, I like your characterization in general. You seem to be really in touch with the characters as they are, not how you'd like them to be. And granted, every author tends to write canon characters wishfully (heh... I'm kinda guilty of that myself) but I get the feeling that you've combined the two to make them both believable AND fun to write! So awesome job!

God, Minho's sass is killing me. You rock at writing banter, dude. I've always loved Minho more than the others (not to pick favorites or anything, but Minho is totally my favorite XD) and you're definitely doing him justice in this.

I do have one piece of constructive criticism though. It's nothing major, don't worry. It's just that when you write your chapters, I would advise making them a little longer. It's one thing when you've already written a fair amount of them (like you already have), and they have been getting progressively longer as the story goes, but it the opinion of many readers that chapters should be longer. I mean, it's totally up to you how you orient your chapters, but I have found that many readers prefer having a slowly updated story with long chapters compared to having short chapters updated very quickly. But it's not a big deal or anything, and it definitely doesn't detract from how much I love this story! I was just offering a piece of advice I've found useful. :)

But yeah, awesome job with this! I really love it!

(((I just realized that it's been a little over two years since you last updated, which makes me kinda sad, but I'm not gonna criticize because I've done the same before. But all of my praise still stands: you're a great author, and this is a great fic! Your characterization skills are awesome, and if you choose to update this again, I'll definitely read it! [: )))
MoonGirl1155 chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
CLIFFHANGER! I love those!
MoonGirl1155 chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
NINHO NINHO NINHO! ;3 I ship dat. You should include it.
MoonGirl1155 chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
R! Then you'll get more reviews! :D
MoonGirl1155 chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
Ooh! That was the best chapter yet! I liked it! *claps* But they really need to be longer.
MoonGirl1155 chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
Sun. Go away sun. Oh, Minho hates the sun. xD
MoonGirl1155 chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
NOW DONT GET TOO COCKY MINHO! xD
MoonGirl1155 chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
MINHO! Don't run after him! Who's the shucking idiot now, huh?!
MoonGirl1155 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Poor Gally... :(
MoonGirl1155 chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
N-I-N-H-O! 3
MoonGirl1155 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
OMG! *0* Gally got stung!
MoonGirl1155 chapter 4 . 1/2/2014