Reviews for Getting Past It
miss4nschik chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Oh, great update dear! :D
battlingbard7 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Awesome update! You've got me pretty much into this now. Can't wait for more. (:
imakeladrygirl chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
This is great! I'm still on fence when it comes to Gabby pairings, but this story is awesome :) I did have a question though...have you ever seen a show called the West Wing? A couple of the scenes in this fic are really similar to that show (which I think is awesome because it was a great show). Just wondering :) Keep writing!
Elektra Kyle chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Alright Abby-good for her not waiting for him to take the lead.
Jo. R chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Enjoying this so far - really intrigued to see where you take it! Love the description of Abby's thoughts and feelings - and, of course, the kisses! :)
deidi chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
:) great gabbyness! we gonna find out what was wrong with gibbs soon?
jessica032648 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
this is such a cute story! i love it! keep it up, thanks for posting so quickly :D
A for Antechinus chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Hey this was a really good start. I am quite enjoying these two chapters so far.

Thanks for the update.
bananas365 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was so good! You're a wonderful writer and really kept them in characer. Can't wait for more! :)
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
There's no way she's past it because I'm not. That kiss was fantastic. Bet he'll be back for more, too.
battlingbard7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I'm really glad you decided to share some of your stories with us. For a first here, it's pretty impressive. You have me at the edge of my seat and I can't wait for more. Awesome job. (:
Elektra Kyle chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Awesome first story.

I'm looking forward to rest of this story.
miss4nschik chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That was great. :)

Your first story? Wow. Keep 'em coming! :D
STLFAN chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Welcome to fanfic. This is your very first? Well I too hope that it is just the beginning for you. Especially since you write Gabby fics. Excellent first chapter by the way. Nicely written and once again, my favorite couple. So please continue and update soon.
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wow, for a first fanfic, this is remarkable. Great idea, very good development, good stopping place. A couple of places you were a little unsure of your word usage, such as: "instantly motivated him into action." It would have worked better if you had said, "instantly catapoulted him into action," or "instantly rocketed him into action." But other than that, grammar and punctuation were terrific. I thoroughly enjoyed this and really look forward to the next installment!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »