Reviews for Getting Past It
Eliza-angel chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
I love this story! Well done! :)
Eliza-angel chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
Oh no...Great Chap.
Eliza-angel chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
this is so good, pure joy reading this fic!
FriedGoldNotebook chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
Oh wow. Brilliant story! Loved the hot love scenes, especially with a wet Gibbs in the rain! Also such a lovely ending - thanks for sharing
scientificcuriosity chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
Great writing. Delicious build-up of tension to the point I almost don't want to finish the story...and have it be over.
jjd022980 chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Omg love this story!
Visions and Nightdreams chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Yea you'd BETTER pay Ziva, or she'll go mad-assasin on you!

Awww... loved it. they're soooo cute.
Harleyzgirl chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
One word: Brilliant.

Thank you for sharing your story.
SVUfan18 chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
I love, love, love this story! I really like how you didn't rush right into a relationship in the beginning. All the ups and downs they had at first made it more realistic. Great job! )
A for Antechinus chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
Hey this was really nice. I think it was a good ending. Thanks for the update. A
spacekitten2700 chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
sweet great job
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
Loved it! thank you for writing this!
Talldi chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
This was an exceptional story! Your skill with the love scenes was outstanding. Wonderful ending. Please keep writing!
gosgirl chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
Lovely way to end this fabulous story... very tender and loving after all the angst, and extremely hot too *fans self* Liked the sharing of uncertainties and inner fears too and nice touch with the bet at the end! For a moment there I thought you were also heading them towards the shower... but alas no! (but then you know my opinion about wet Gibbs...)

Now then, girl, hope you're working on another story?
stareagle chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
Thank you for a beautiful happy ending! Loved the discussion near the end about age and fears. Loved the bet between T and Z that had Ducky telling him to pay up! Thanks- well done
167 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »