Reviews for Getting Past It
STLFAN chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
Fantastic job. I truly enjoyed this and thank you for your time and efforts. :)
miss4nschik chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
A sweet ending to a totally awesome story. *love*

You've done such an excellent job and I am looking forward to read for more of your stories!

Elektra Kyle chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
What a wonderful ending!
PT21 chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
Now that's how you write sensational sex.

Perfection, my friend. I envy you your talent.

And now I demand MORE!

Pretty Please?

I have been known to beg a time or two, you know? :)
Harleyzgirl chapter 11 . 5/16/2011
I'm late for work now, but that was so worth it. Beautiful job.
stareagle chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
Steamy sexy loving, hot beautiful and satiating. Their conversation was good, clearing the air and leading to the next intimacy of relationship. I am curious as to what the next chapter will bring.
spacekitten2700 chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
loving & sweet Continue please
STLFAN chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
Nicely done. Beautifully written, sensuous, loving.
A for Antechinus chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
Hey this was another good was nice to see them have a happy chapter. Thanks for the update. Cheers A
Stormygrl0804 chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
very very good, keep up the good work!
miss4nschik chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
"Her eyes flitted to Gibbs' face and she saw his guarded smile, knowing he was thinking she was probably comparing him to other men… younger men. But she wasn't. The only thing in her mind was how incredibly wonderful it was to finally be able to look at him and touch him; something she had only dreamed of for years. There was no other man on earth to compare him to. He was so damn sexy without even trying.

'Please tell me I'm not dreaming, Gibbs,' she whispered.

'If you're dreaming, Abbs, you have my permission to do this all over again when you wake up,' he answered in a low husky tone." Great writing! *love love*

Wow! That was awesome, amazing, totally great. :D :D :D

machelo chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
I envy anyone that can make a whole chapter just about the sex and still make it so romantic and honest. Good work i loved this series.
Talldi chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
Fantastic! Great writing and expression...

Will be rereading!
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
one of the best chapter you have ever writen! OMG that last paragraph or 10 was OMG!
gosgirl chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
Holy cow woman, I think you fried my PC... someone chuck some cold water over me.

Extremely hot, tender, loving and so well written - you are a fine writer. And so glad they finally admitted their feelings and he stopped acting like an idiot!

Her line about 'how could you lose me when you never wanted me to begin with' was heartbreaking. Although knowing how sneaky you've been with cliffhangers in the past, I read the line 'there's no way this night was going to end badly,' and had a passing thought that oh no, she's going to do it to us again. Good job you didn't really coz this large brick I was hefting would have hurt when it landed on your head!
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »