Reviews for Getting Past It
gosgirl chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
Holy cow woman, I think you fried my PC... someone chuck some cold water over me.

Extremely hot, tender, loving and so well written - you are a fine writer. And so glad they finally admitted their feelings and he stopped acting like an idiot!

Her line about 'how could you lose me when you never wanted me to begin with' was heartbreaking. Although knowing how sneaky you've been with cliffhangers in the past, I read the line 'there's no way this night was going to end badly,' and had a passing thought that oh no, she's going to do it to us again. Good job you didn't really coz this large brick I was hefting would have hurt when it landed on your head!
PT21 chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
Ummmm...Wish I'd had my shower now rather than half hour ago.

Girl that was HOT!

And yummy.

And sweet.

And, darn it, I want some more! :D
Gibbsgirl24 chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Wow, that was great. I love it when they finally let their feelings be known. Well writen. I hope you continue this. Thanks for posting.
mrmistoffelees chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
Great job on this fic...you've got all the characters pinned down. Keep up the good work and update soon!
rennogsd1996 chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
omg i love it..ducky head slapped Gibbs...awesome chapter.
Harleyzgirl chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Thank goodness for Ducky. I laughed out loud when he Gibbs'd Gibbs.
DS2010 chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Loved Ducky taking the bull by the horns with both Abs and Gibbs
A for Antechinus chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Hey that was a really interesting chapter. I can't wait for the next one. Thanks A
Talldi chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Well written and I am now on pins and needles. Please keep writing.
GataChica chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Wow, what a great, dramatic chapter! It fits Ducky (and Abby, and *especially* Gibbs) perfectly. Great job for a first story or for any story. I hope you'll keep writing after this one.
deidi chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
No more misunderstandings! Go ducky nice headslap
miss4nschik chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Another great chapter! Love the depth and how Ducky force them both to talk. I love Ducky so much and you really brought him in at his best here. And with him giving Gibbs a head slap! *smile* Would love to see that for real. *haha*

** Hugs! **
gosgirl chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Very nicely done. I'm glad we got to see how Abby was feeling, not only about what had just happened but the way Gibbs treated her beforehand to trigger this attempt at making him jealous. Love it when Ducky gets involved... nice head slap!
PT21 chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Wow,m awesome chapter! So emotional, so.. believable. Fantastic.

Now, are you gonna kiss and make up?

Sure hope so. Time for some lurrrrvin, me thinks ;)
ascifigirl chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
great story! i look forward to more chapters.
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »