Reviews for Dies Irae
nancyozz chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
You completely nailed this as proven in IM3...yes they live for each other and would die for each other...but they would also kill for each other too
MERYLAstreep chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
That was simply beautiful! :)
Tyna chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Thank you for this amazing story. I loved everything about it. These verses in between fitted just perfectly. Great writing!
Tyna chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Thank you for this amazing story. I loved everything about it. These verses in between fitted perfectly. Your writing was very good and you portrayed the characters just great. Thanks again!
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
wow, well done! loved it!
cydonic chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I adored this.

It was such a heartbreaking look at their relationship, and what would happen if one of them was hurt. Tony really is a man of extremes, and I can realistically seeing him going out to seek revenge. Pepper's shock at what he had done, too, was completely in line with her character. Rhodey's was perfect as a support character for Tony, trying to help him see sense. You really did portray all characters perfectly. The writing was flawless, and the structure with the poem was amazing.
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
oh i love it really ! SO intense and emotional!
Constantly-daydreamining chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Amazing wow i cant wait to read you other stories but thanks again for this one
anarchist-dog-owner chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This is one of the most intense fics I've seen around the Iron Man section. Breathtaking and so so lovely.

I hope you continue writing for this fandom.
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
So bloody cute! I love Tony's reaction and actions! And I'm really glad you didn't have Peper spazz about his actions and she understood it. I have nothing but love for this story and I hope you write more like this!
mg513 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
i like how it relates to that poem and you put the verses in the story. it was a pretty good read :) thanks
sunshine-minx chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This was absolutely excellent. I loved the plot, and the reaction was SO very Tony.

I'll be glad to read more of your fics!
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Beautifully done. This is a masterpiece. :) You really captured the characters well, with everything Tony and Pepper would do for each other if need be. I absolutely *loved* this!

-Person
Katalara chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Awesome story!
captain ty chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I thought this was a wonderful story that showed the devotion I think Tony would have for Pepper. It was wonderfully written and I have to admit I think I was holding my breath almost to the very end that Pepper would wake up.

I really hope to see more of your stories.