Reviews for Parents
FireFox Vixen chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
GMoriell chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
That’s sooo sweet. And all characters very vivid steel retaining their canon shape. Thank you for your work! (Little note: the word podsolnechnik in real life is never used as a noun. The correct form is podsolnuh –подсолнух-. In gentle manner as a pet name it will be podsolnushek –подсолнушек-)
NotSigningInXP chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was lovely! *huggles* I laughed at the end when Amelia changed the baby's name and gender again! XD
Across-The-Fandom chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I wish you did more with the wedding or birth.
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
America96 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
lol i loved it! hehe It was flippin awesome!
inactiveaccount7 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This is awesome! Gilbert awesome, in fact! XD

*hands you cookies*
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I love her house, and how you kept making grown men faint. But my absolute favorite part is when I learned why Arthur wanted to go to the tool shed so badly.
Phoenix Crystal Star chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This story is adorably lovely! I love how you put in little funny things from their past like the columns and the house getting on fire, and the part about Estonia, Liet, and Lavtia. you should make this into a story!
Sile.Authoress chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Oh! I was so excited to just discover this! Sorry it took so long.

I love all the little humorous tidbits you add throughout the story like Ivan tuning out her talk of heroes unless it's roleplaying the the bedroom. Or the fact that ever since she burnt down the house when she was fourteen they haven't really trusted her since!

I love the way you described their house, especially the columns. I could totally see them doing that.

Haha, it would appear that the men in Amelia's family are prone to fainting. Ivan should take note of that for family medical history.

So, Amelia broke Ivan's nose and gave him a concussion when he was late to pick up his niece(her student I'm guessing)? Then she took him to the emergency room after getting guilt tripped by the niece?

Haha, sounds like the apple does not fall far from the tree. She and Arthur are so stubborn! Francis is like: Well if you had let me call then we would have only had to suffer three days of this instead of three whole years! You two are impossible!

I love the way you write Francis and Arthur's dialogue, you can just tell they've been married a long time.

I loved the part where Arthur and Amelia hugged and Arthur's line: "Oh, danmit." He said wiping his eyes. "This isn't bloody fair. You come back all expecting, and now I feel so bloody old! It was only yesterday you were toddling along in your nappies. And now…Now…!".

Yeah the ending did seem a little rushed, I would have liked to see more but it works as is.

I love how Amelia keeps changing the name and sex of the baby depending on how it feels that day.

If you ever write more from this universe...I'd be all for it.

I loved your one-shot!
Bait and Switch chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I think it's a realy fun story. The OCs were a little intrusive in my opinion but you realy got young miss Amelia's stuboness right. It's fun! And cute. Not much with these two can be cute. A female Alfred would not have all that testosterone that makes him a dickhead! Thanks for the funnys X
My Pretty Russian Flower chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
that was great! it shure made my dayish morning!
PoisonousTiger chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Adorable! I loved it _

The funny thing is I read this after reading the latest chap in "And Baby Makes Three" and so I was like "Wait. They're not nations now?" and then I realized this was an AU version of that story. Once I resolved that, I was able to appreciate the story completely. (although I was wondering who Johnny was. Is he an OC created for the story? It's cool; I like the aspect of two brothers...then they can play off of each other, but I still wondered).

Well done!
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
haven't read this stuff in a long ass time X)

It was cute and funny, especially with them fainting and how Ivan was used to the Baltics fainting all the freaking time. So in character.

Oh yeah the best part was the baby name changing3

*goes back to drawing under her rock*
What'sMyName'sBusiness chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
D'aw. So cute~ I like FEMerica and Russia. 3

All the father-daughter moments made me cry, because I'm a sap for family-forgiveness scenes. I also get highly emotional when men cry.

The fainting parts made me laugh. Or, well, I would have laughed if I wasn't trying to be so quiet at...5:42am.

My dad would...well, he wouldn't kill me, but something close to it. *laughs nervously* Better wrap this up.

I thought this was written really well, and I'm going to check out more of your other stuff. Especially if they involve FEMerica and Russia.