Reviews for Seven by Seven
eenayde chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Please update soon! I really have got no idea why you've got such few reviews!
eenayde chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
You write really well, and I love the plot!
eenayde chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Awesome story! D
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
You've caught my interest!
deideiblueeyez chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Awesome, Romanian! He's a heartless bastard, but multilingual one! So it's cool.
deideiblueeyez chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Just sexy enough to be convincing, just 'chaste' enough that it didn't get weird. Because writing Slade sex is kind of tricky. Since he has a flipping mask and all that o.o
The Reich Minister chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
God, so twisted this story is...

I love it!
Kyo Kaulitz chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
More please
beardoftheprophet chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
I love this! Please continue 3
burnthecliches chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I'll just sit here consumed with lust for the evening.
Emma121 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
That was completely fantastic! Your characterizations of both of them were some of the most believable I've ever seen. I could practically hear them saying your dialogue. Excellent writing.
SHUTUPI'MTYPING chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
HI. PLEASE UPDATE OR I'LL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU AND- *breathes* update please?
Cylor chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
This easily ranks among the very best Slade characterization (particularly in a Terra/Slade fic) that I've ever seen. The background details you've borrowed from the comics also mesh very nicely. Really superb work.
doublethepleasure chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
You are a very talanted author. This is perhaps one of the best Teen Titans stories I have ever read. I normally only read Raven and/or Slade stories, but this was an exception I am happy I made! Please update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter!
The Name is Unimportant chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I love this one, especially that Slade's first reaction is to think she's trying to get out of work.

You mentioned her sitting at his right side to be polite-wouldn't it be more polite for her to be on his left where he can see her?