Reviews for 280 Days
Anon chapter 11 . 9/26
Looooove this
Anon chapter 8 . 9/26
So freaking cuuuuute zuko and sokka bro friendship forever
VodkaIsNasty chapter 11 . 1/24
So sweet!
gracemis chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
This is an awesome companion piece! Thanks for sharing it.
Elen-Di chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
AHHHHH I'M SQUEAKING WITH GLEE AND GIDDINESS. THIS IS SO SO SO SO DAMN CUTE. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. AASDLHASD;FOIJASFLJKASDF;KL

I CAN'T STOP GRINNING AND GIGGLING LIKE AN IDIOT. AGHHHHHH

You are the best. Seriously the best. Please write Zutara forever. OMG. Okay. I need to go to sleep now. Your stories are too damn entertaining and good and AGHHHHH THE FEELS
Elen-Di chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
Haha. I like Sokka too, except when I'm with Katara for wanting to bash him over the head for being an overprotective idiot. But I really do like Sokka.
Elen-Di chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
I freakin ADORE Toph. And I adore Toph/Zuko teaming up to take out bitchy nobelwomen even more. xD xD xD
Elen-Di chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Awwwwww Zuko!

Hahahaha I laughed so hard at this chapter (especially the last line), even though I feel so bad for Zuko. I love your writing style - it cracks me up and also makes me feel ALL THE FEELS. It's masterful.
Elen-Di chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Cause Jien's an awful bitch and she deserves to get kicked out of the Fire Palace. I mean...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Ah the fluff. Now I feel fluffy _ cute story
Anon chapter 11 . 4/14/2015
This is so precious!
Madeline chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
So I read this for the first time and I must say, this is positively my favorite Zutara fanfic in existence. I love the genuine character portrayal and the focus on how much they care for one another. That said, can I make one suggestion? My OCD would like to recognize that the word "merely" is being spelled like "merrily." Sorry, but it's driving me nuts. Otherwise this is flawless.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
This was great! I was glad I was able to read it along side 40 Weeks. Zuko is definitely a guy who would only get better looking with age. Thanks for sharing!
mecaka chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Would have read this sooner. But I got distracted by your shorter stories and Sparrowkeet. Thank you, by the way, for getting that author into Zutara!
Charlie'Rocker chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Owwwww so cute! That Zuko is just adorable! I love him sooo much :3 this was so funny and so cute and so great! Really really good job!