Reviews for 280 Days
Kina Kalamari chapter 11 . 6/18
This is just a load of adorable and lovely. It's great to get a peek into Zuko's head, and it assuaged my curiosity about what Hakoda said to him nicely.
Kimmytrainer chapter 11 . 4/26
Ah, I love this! So funny :) Well, now I'm done with these two fics. Off to chose another of yours to read!
Kimmytrainer chapter 10 . 4/25
Haha, great! I am so going to look at your other stories after this. Your sense of humor is AMAZING.
Kimmytrainer chapter 9 . 4/25
Pfft! Perfect. That so happens, too. Great!
Kimmytrainer chapter 7 . 4/25
It'd really help if you changed the chapter names to say how many days it's been so that they match with the main story. I'm reading them at the same time to get the most out of them, but I accidentally read too far ahead a bit earlier before I knew this was a thing.
Anon chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
Looooove this
Anon chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
So freaking cuuuuute zuko and sokka bro friendship forever
VodkaIsNasty chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
So sweet!
gracemis chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
This is an awesome companion piece! Thanks for sharing it.
Elen-Di chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
AHHHHH I'M SQUEAKING WITH GLEE AND GIDDINESS. THIS IS SO SO SO SO DAMN CUTE. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. AASDLHASD;FOIJASFLJKASDF;KL

I CAN'T STOP GRINNING AND GIGGLING LIKE AN IDIOT. AGHHHHHH

You are the best. Seriously the best. Please write Zutara forever. OMG. Okay. I need to go to sleep now. Your stories are too damn entertaining and good and AGHHHHH THE FEELS
Elen-Di chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
Haha. I like Sokka too, except when I'm with Katara for wanting to bash him over the head for being an overprotective idiot. But I really do like Sokka.
Elen-Di chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
I freakin ADORE Toph. And I adore Toph/Zuko teaming up to take out bitchy nobelwomen even more. xD xD xD
Elen-Di chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Awwwwww Zuko!

Hahahaha I laughed so hard at this chapter (especially the last line), even though I feel so bad for Zuko. I love your writing style - it cracks me up and also makes me feel ALL THE FEELS. It's masterful.
Elen-Di chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Cause Jien's an awful bitch and she deserves to get kicked out of the Fire Palace. I mean...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015