Reviews for Too Long
Mikochan chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Hahahaha ! xD So true, Raiden used to call for useless things wayyyyyy too often ! Cute story :D
HolyToledo chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Jesus Christ, why all the hate? It's a fanfic. FANfic. It isn't supposed to be canon. I thought it was adorable and relatively hilarious.

It's also interesting to note that David Hayter (Snake) and Chris Randolph (Otacon) like to pretend that their scripts for every Codec call are romance scenes. David even called Otacon "Snake's gay sidekick."
HolyToledo chapter 1 . 6/4/2012

Otacon's adopted daughter chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Awww that was soo cute! Uncle Raiden needs to stop interrupting Mommy Otacon and Daddy Snake when they're trying to make love XD!
Dils chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Why the yaoi-hate? I thought it was cute -w-
Anon chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Holy shit, when will virgins stop writing fucking sex scenes. You need to get away from the yaoi, you sick fuck. Thanks to you, and the shitloads of sick fuck fangirls, Metal Gear Solid is ruined.

You don't deserve a "nice review" you pile of filth. Your tripe (I refuse to call it writing) is absolutely terrible.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
WHY CAN'T OTACON AND SNAKE BE FRIENDS?

Holy shit can't you fangirls write anything tasteful? This is fucking disgusting.
bob chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
so funny i lol all the time i read this
Manager Of The Abyss chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Any fucking reason why you didn't place a god damn warning to this trash that it would contain yaoi?

The dumb cunt who wrote this never even played the game, not that it matters at all in this turd of a fanfic.