Reviews for The Meaning Of Your Happiness
Zamiel Sama chapter 1 . 3/22
these two together are so cute, i think Accelerator's definitely Big Brother Material
i liked the light tones of the story with just some heavier hint with Accelerator's reasoning, you portaied him very well
RuskaSky chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This is adorable! I'm currently working on an Accelerator and Last Order fan fic as well and this really gives me a good, inspired feeling.

You really got them on the spot, Last Order is just tooo cute. I can totally imagine the scene as well as Accelerator being totally annoyed by that little girl.

You gave it such a nice ending too! Definitely a favorite for me.
Stark01 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Awesome! Accelerator is my favorite character for sure because he is totally bad ss, but he also has a soft side. I hope that the manga and future seasons of the anime will focus on him more.
Asarin chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
A nice story!Accelerator can be a good brother of Last order...even though he doesn't show his love:)Can I translate it into Chinese?:D Thanks a lot!
OmgYesImKindaAPervert chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
So cute! Idk I want them as a couple so badly. XD
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This was nice.
Juliet's Pen chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Naw,naw, that is cute :3 Reading this story is a real pleasure. They were completely in character and it wasn't too sappy, or cliched. This is a good, short, fic.

and... I JUST HAVE TO MENTION THIS, we both love Accelerator, we share the name and we're both from the same country? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS? and yes I'm freaking serious right now. Nice meeting you, anyway.
tiptoeingtectonics chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
A very cute story, good job!
iNagare chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I like it! I've been looking for Accelerator x Last Order fanfics, hopefully romance ones, but I can't find them. This is close to it though! 3
sandarikka chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
SOOO CUTE! KAWAIIII! I love this pairing, my absolute favourite, favourite, favourite. Love this story, it's so cute and so sweet, and you've got Last Order's way of speaking perfectly. Great job!
Hideki Hirameshi chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Aside from the nitpicking tidbit that Last Order says her name twice when she speaks, this is a pretty cute story, I have to admit. I agree with the last reviewer, this should have gone longer. Still, as it is a moment of happiness for both her and for Accelerator (despite his objections), it's good enough (suffice is not the right word) to end it as it is.
Daien chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Aww, it's pretty cute. I agree that Accelerator would've made a good big brother to Last Order. I just wish it was a tiny bit longer, seeing the two of them together like that.