Reviews for Spirits
legna.wsit chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
hey why can't you put a more stuff about xj6 and go to images of her and put her a boyfriend also put her and xj4 to school and make xj4 less of a neat freak
Ivanwright chapter 25 . 7/4/2011
Cool chapter. The whole idea of a virtual reality is genius. I tried to image what it must feel like to have your head crushed and reformed and be aware the whole time. That was a good scene. Looking forward to more.
Ivanwright chapter 24 . 5/22/2011
I wish that I could trade some of my discribing ability for some of your story building skills. And how in the heck do you update so quickly? I though 3 chapters at a time was crazy, but 5? And they are all pretty long. Where do you fine the time?
Ivanwright chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed earlier. Great job! I can't wait for the next one's. I'm so curious as to what Jennys accumulated data is going to process out to be. The meaning of life? The existence of God? The cause of the Big Bang? Or perhaps the end of everything. Whatever it is I'm hooked.
Ivanwright chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
Not sure if you received my thank you for the reveiw or not. Computer trouble. Anyway, ever time I read a new chapter it really pulls me in. I think you have great talent, the way everything rolls together with NO hiccups has lonely be matched by a hand full of others in this section. You deserve more reviews.
Ivanwright chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
As I suspected, more great chapters. Can't wait for more.
Ivanwright chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
I am happy to be your first reveiwer. I have followed and read all of your stories and I am happy to say they are all great. And they seem to be getting better. Can't wait to read more. Keep them coming.

P.S. Why do I get the feeling that Jenny is about to go through a major change it every category it your story?