Reviews for Love Story
Love it! Love it! Love it! Lol
peygan chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Sweet I loved it!
ficfanglo chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
My brain & heart are mush after reading this! But I still loved it!
Eric'sBondedSince76 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I loved that song, and I too used to just set it on repeat and listen to it over and over again. I also thought of writing a story with that song in mind. I have to say though, after reading your story...anything I come up with would pale in comparison. It was such a sweet story, I got all teary at the end. Great job!
grumpbear chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
awwww love it
peppermintbark chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Holy Smokes! How did I miss reading this epic one shot. I freaking love it. Once I finished all I wanted to do was go back to the beginning and read it again. The romantic sappy me loved every word of this story and it made my heart ache and sing for the two lovers. Thank you :D
Wylis chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
oh my gosh that was so beautiful! It was so romantic and wonderful!
Kellmeister chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Awww. I like these kind of cavities. It was just what I needed at bed time last night!
AB Neg chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I loved this story and the way that you write. I felt so sorry for Eric and his crappy life...you made me get teary eyed, which is a good thing. You really should find a publisher...you are that good.
janiaco chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
OMG you had me in tears for half the story. I knew in the end they would be together but still...
Balti K chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is so sweet I want to cry. Adorable.

Cheers, Balti K
My Universe chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I just found this story and I absolutely LOVED it. So cute and fluffy. Just what I needed today.
hartvixen123 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I don't know why it's taken me so long to read this but that definitely satisfied my sweet tooth. I think I sighed "awe" through the entire story. It was absolutely wonderful. I'm impressed that you were able to listen to Taylor Swift for that long. I usually can't make it through one song before I have to change the station. I did love this song when it first came out though and I'm happy you were able to find some good inspiration because of it. Thanks for sharing!
Gjers-1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Aw, that was a sweet story. I don't know the lyrics to the song at all, so it was kind of a suspense up until the end since they started off on that whole Romeo/Juliet thing. I was hoping it wasn't a tragedy. I was pretty sure you liked happy endings, but I did get just a wee bit worried. Glad everything worked out in the end. Sorry, I'm really slow getting around to reading this. I've had quite a backlog of stories from some of my favorite writers. Lovely story. :)
IkeaGoddess chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
No cavities at all. I want roll around in the fluff and wrap myself in its sweetness. I loved this story.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »