Reviews for Dreams
Demons Hiding chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is breathtaking, and I love that you did it from Martel's view. Your characterization of all four of the Kharlan heroes is completely believable and realistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Beautiful.3 I love the way you wrote everyone in this story. And as soon as bird Noishe came into this story, I knew it would be brilliant. xD I'm a person who doesn't like to read fanfiction that often, but I just couldn't stop with this story. Thankyouthankyouthankyou for writing this!
Tsundere-Kun chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
*get to the end*

I...I have no words...just...nothing can descirbe it, 'cause saying it was wonderfully written and simply over all awesome does not do it justice at all.

You...you are one talented writer. Thank you very much for writing and posting this.
Kamide chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow, what a beautifully written story about them. I think you did a very good job getting into the mindset of each character, and how they felt about various events that happened. Simply put, this is awesome :)
Sylvermage chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Martel fics break my heart when you *know* she's going to die at the end. But when they're short and sweet and descriptive like this, and when they capture how alive she was, how not perfect and mortal, it drives an extra stake in there.

I also loved how Mithos wasn't an overprotective nutjob. Yes, he loves Martel, more than anyone else, but I believe he loved Kratos and Yuan too, even if some part of him would be a little resentful that Yuan stole a part of Martel. I love the wholesome family atmosphere between the four, and the way you can see the relationships between them all. I especially loved the description of Mithos-and-Martel, and Yuan-and-Kratos, because I have a friend that for a long time, and that probably still holds true now, was my -and- person, and that things are so much more complex when you are a paired set.

I loved the idealism in them all, but especially Kratos, when you know how cynical he becomes. You can see flashes of Lloyd in him, and not for the first time, I wish Anna had been with the 4 heroes, because I'm certain she could have matched Yuan wit for wit, and she and Martel would have had a delightful time keeping the boys in line. If this isn't being presumptuous, I think you would do a wonderful job of writing an AU to that effect, if the mood ever strikes you. Of course, it would take canon, paint it orange, spin it around a few times, and throw it out the window...but it would still be fun :)

It was short, but complete. My heart aches for these four, knowing all that happens. I've especially got a soft spot for Yuan, and seeing this playful, brash side of him in all its glory is wonderful. You can still see it in-game, but like Kratos, it's become so muted by time and loss, it's almost gone. Poor boys.

Thank you for the wonderful read!
B. Tommorrow chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This fanfiction was beautiful... ;_;

You did such an amazing job writing out the back stories for these characters and just everything.

It was so heart-wrenching and heart-warming and GAH!

Just... My favourite tos fanfiction so far. Thank you so much for writing it.
Sirens And Muses chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Siren: (sniff) This is so depressing.

Muse: But good. Easily one of the best fics on here. Cheers.

Siren: I think I'm going to be sad forever.

*favs*
mokamon chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
My god... That has got to be the longest one-shot I've ever read. As well as the best. All the elements of a person - of people - of family and friends, enimes and comrades... You've put everything and more into this.

I honestly can't say enough to praise this wonderful story you've kindly shared with us!

The entire story was so much more than I've ever read from other writers or from what I've thought up in my spare time. The adventure, the trials they went through, the emotions were so amazingly SHOWN to me just blew me away. Especially the last scene at Martel's death...everything seemed to crash down on all the men... I can't lie and tell you that I wasn't crying and almost shouting for Martel not to die...

This was magnificent from the beginning to the end and all the way in between~ Thank you so much for this!
azure blue espeon chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Dang. Thats one long story. When I first looked at the side bar to see how long it was my first thought was "am I really gonna read all of this". But this story was really good. I would like to know your insperation. Eventhough it was long, reall realy long, it was very good. I thought it was an interesting and different way of looking at things. And now when you think of how the people changed ... well they changed a lot and are very different. All in all this was a very good story good job. Kudos to you.