Reviews for The Agony And The Ecstasy
Adelled chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
BonesOMG chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I had to stop after ch. 7 and write this...oh my god you made me cry. You're so great! Now I gotta read more...I'm supposed to be studying haha
jk chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Thanks for sharing. I really really enjoyed this fic!
Resounding chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Brilliant story! :)
cook2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is one of my favourite stories. I've read it more than once which means quite a lot when I think about the quality of the story.

It's very, very emotional and though it has a lot of angst in the first half or so it rewards the reader in the latter part.
s01itaire90 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
The beginning was absolutely heart-crushing, as Bones would say since the heart is a muscle and, therefore, can't break.

I kind of felt bad for Hannah, and then I remembered that I hate her, so I got over that.

I do find it thoroughly entertaining that, after having sex 2 times, they concieved at least 3 fetuses... they are definitely over achievers.

Bones and Parker just makes me soooooo happy... especially Parker... I love that little kid.

Excellent job and thank you for taking the time to write this!
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I usually try not to read fics with only one chapter but you came highly recommended so I went with it and when I saw how many words were in your chapter well then it definitely peaked my interest. I absolutely loved it. That was raw and emotional and not so off character either in my opinion. I would love a sequel especially to find out Parker's pick for a name and such! I'm off to read more of your genius!
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Out of character for our characters that is what i wold say of this story. Bitter sweet in so many ways but it ends on a good not with a dubbel bonus so all is good.
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
so sad but so sweet!

loved it!

Greened Ink chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow. Very nice. ...and ouch, for the beginning.
cortexifansquint chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Heartbreaking and beautiful! One of the best I've read! 3
hot4booth chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Awesome story! I read it in one sitting.
Juh Beckett chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Just AMAZING! (like all your fics, btw. But that one is my favorite) I love your fics and the credibility that you give to the characters without they run away from their personalities. There are tons of fics that transform Brennan into a emotional person, that she is not! Of course she have her moments and she is not a robot, but I love the way you show her dealing with those stranger feelings (for her) without sound an other person or a totally different character.

I can't lie, I LOVE fics full of love and cuddle and sweetness and all those romantic things. And I loved the fact that you put a unexpected children for B&B. (I love fics where they have children too. I think it's cute, except for the forced ones that sounds so unreal and ridiculous. That's why I love your fic. It's sweet and natural and totally plausible.)

And, finally, I completely love all your fics. Please keep writing! I'm waiting for the next one.

Kisses, from a brazilian Bones fan!

ps.: sorry if there are something you couldn't understand about my english writing! _
samiam004 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
oh wow, that was amazing! from angsty to fluffy, i loved the heartbreak during the first scene. great job!
Blazzing Pheonix chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was so amazing. I cried. I laughed. I 'aww-we'd. It was perfect and wonderful to read. Hope to read more of your stuff soon.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »