Reviews for Unheard
I NEED MORE!
mark.tiltman chapter 22 . 6/25
This was a great read well done
Madison.Hagan chapter 2 . 6/23
In love 33 Keep up the fantastic work!
giantflorra987 chapter 22 . 5/31
I'm gonna need you to update this story, I'm too emotionally invested.
Chrissiel chapter 22 . 5/24
Please please finish this story it needs to be completed cliffies suck thank you
bookreader911 chapter 22 . 2/28
Nooooo that can't be the last chapter! I really hope you continue this story it is great!
Mythologygoddess00 chapter 22 . 2/2
PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Anya-R chapter 22 . 1/24
This is a great story! I really hope you plan to continue it, whenever you get/have the chance.
silversimon chapter 20 . 11/9/2015
Just finished reading this lovely, well written story for the umpteenth time. Hope your return someday (other authors have returned after a 3-4 year break.). So I still have hope. It's too good to be neglected or abandoned.
Ollinvonhailscream chapter 22 . 7/27/2015
ADDDDD MOOORRREEEEEE
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
Hey, I really like your story so far. But I have to get something off my chest after reading this chapter. Just because a girl enjoys sex does not mean that she doesn't value herself. I understand you made Lauren an unlikeable person, but you also made Bella judge her on her sexual experience. That is just wrong. She didn't do that to Emmett and Rosalie. Bella doesn't know if Lauren is having sex with just Tyler or if she is involved with more than one boy. To connect her sexual experience to her bad personality is, again, wrong and prejudiced. Bella decided to avoid Lauren because of their different opinions on sex and love? And not because Lauren had been unbearably rude?

A woman can do whatever she wants with her body, because it belongs to her and nobody else. Have sex with one guy? Okay. Have sex with several guys? Okay. Have no sex at all? Okay. Have sex with your same gender? Okay. It's your body, your choice. You do what you're comfortable with. The only thing that is not okay is sex without consent. Because that isn't sex. That's rape.
GaijinVamp chapter 22 . 4/5/2015
You 're a good writer & this has been an interesting, well-written story with a new POV. So sorry that you haven't continued it. Hope life is treating you well.
I heart bam chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
Please update soon
brightflare chapter 22 . 8/31/2014
great story so far, I really hope you continue it soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
Is there a completed version of this story available?
Deborah Razete