Reviews for Unheard
Dreamcreaters chapter 1 . 6/14
Please pick up this story, it's really good
DracoLover14 chapter 22 . 6/8
Hello, I stumbled upon this little gem when I was going through someone's favorites and knew I just had to read it. Sadly, I have noticed that it has been many a year since it has been updated. Please continue this! I really look forward to the James scene especially because how this last chapter seemed to be more intense than the normal story line. I love the idea of this story and how you are taking it. I would LOVE to see more Bella/Rose and Bella/Charlie interaction though. You have all the Cullens, even Carlisle, having plenty of conversation or actions in the story but would love to see more of Rose. The Bella/Charlie relationship in your story has to be one of my favorites written on this site and there just isn't enough of it! Especially the little flashback scene when he was fixing up her knee and the moment between the two with the newspaper (I don't remember what chapter these were in, but I loved them). I love the slow progression of Edward being brought back into the fold. Also, really like the fact that you kept him as one of the ones who saved Bella. Hopefully that can help Edward's estranged relationship with the family.

Anyway, I hope you continue this. I can't wait to see what the amazing couple and the family do next!
Seranix chapter 22 . 11/9/2017
I am honestly devastated you stopped here. Completely heartbroken. But I would like to say that you are a very gifted writer, and I hope that I get to read an original piece by you one day.

P.S. I absolutely love your version of Carlisle. Too many people turn him into a complete wimp, but you seemed to have found the perfect balance between compassionate father, fierce protector, and passionate lover/husband. Well done!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/29/2017
PLEASE UPLOAD MORE!
monay9e chapter 22 . 9/4/2017
Please finish this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/24/2017
You know I was really into this story ,it was very good. Hope if you get the chance you might think about finishing it!

Sincerely,
orchidluv chapter 22 . 10/28/2016
Dang you paint a good picture! Jasper is so sexy...more please more!
orchidluv chapter 21 . 10/28/2016
I need moooooore
orchidluv chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
I absolutely LOVE your Carlisle and Esme! And what a refreshing change to have Rose behave immediately and Edward throw nasty comments around! Love!
orchidluv chapter 9 . 10/28/2016
This is awesome! I love Emmett
orchidluv chapter 8 . 10/28/2016
Oh Renée really makes me clench my teeth in disgust!
orchidluv chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
I see that this story is incomplete, I'm only a few chapters in, and I didn't see how long it's been since you've posted but I am begging you, please continue. A story hasn't held my captivation like this one in months and I would love to read the entirety!
clickpic chapter 22 . 10/11/2016
I've enjoyed your story. I hope one day you might finish it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/18/2016
I NEED MORE!
Tilty.bbb chapter 22 . 6/25/2016
This was a great read well done
1,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »