Reviews for Unheard
Max Luna Moon chapter 22 . 7/27
Hey, I really like your story so far. But I have to get something off my chest after reading this chapter. Just because a girl enjoys sex does not mean that she doesn't value herself. I understand you made Lauren an unlikeable person, but you also made Bella judge her on her sexual experience. That is just wrong. She didn't do that to Emmett and Rosalie. Bella doesn't know if Lauren is having sex with just Tyler or if she is involved with more than one boy. To connect her sexual experience to her bad personality is, again, wrong and prejudiced. Bella decided to avoid Lauren because of their different opinions on sex and love? And not because Lauren had been unbearably rude?

A woman can do whatever she wants with her body, because it belongs to her and nobody else. Have sex with one guy? Okay. Have sex with several guys? Okay. Have no sex at all? Okay. Have sex with your same gender? Okay. It's your body, your choice. You do what you're comfortable with. The only thing that is not okay is sex without consent. Because that isn't sex. That's rape.
GaijinVamp chapter 22 . 4/5
You 're a good writer & this has been an interesting, well-written story with a new POV. So sorry that you haven't continued it. Hope life is treating you well.
I heart bam chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
Please update soon
brightflare chapter 22 . 8/31/2014
great story so far, I really hope you continue it soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
Is there a completed version of this story available?
Deborah Razete
At gmail dot com
MichelleRae chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
Omg! Continue please! I'm loving it!
Elliesmeow chapter 22 . 6/12/2014
I've enjoyed reading this story, I like the twist of Bella being mute and Jasper's mate from the beginning. Sad that the fic hasn't been updated I two years, hope you'll come back someday to tell us how it all wraps up.

Thanks for posting what you had so far. :)
SNolon chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
Wonderful story!

Looking forward to more.

SNolon. :)
loudie chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
I hope you continue this fic! Loved it and can't wait to read more!
anna3311234 chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
This story is amazing! I have fallen in love with it,this...this right here is a masterpiece a work of art! It has so much emotion and drama ...its just makes it so amazing! I really cant wait to see what you do next with this incredible and wonderful story, its truly one of a kind! Keep up the amazing and wonderful work!
DixieAnnaBelle chapter 22 . 2/3/2014
NO! Is see that you haven't updated this story since Nov. 2012 why? This is by far the best Fan-fiction that I have read by far. The connection between Bella and Jasper is amazing. The description of their bond is something to behold. The family dynamics is fun and somehow you have managed to bring life to Carlisle and Esme outside of their normal parental roles. Please think about finishing this story you are obviously very talented and I am so looking forward to seeing where you take your characters. Thank you for your time and again please consider looking at this story again. I know that life can tend to get in the way so thank you again for what you have shared up to this point.
Thata chapter 22 . 1/24/2014
Hi there, Augustmoon99!
How are you?

I’ve found your fic through a review in one of Nauticalmass’ awesome JxB fics and I’m glad I gave it a chance. I really enjoyed your writing, your view on the mating bound and your J&B are just adorable together.

I’ve noticed that you haven’t updated in a while, but I’m curious to see how this story ends and I think it really deserves to be finished. I hope that you’ll go back to it soon and, maybe, write other great fics as this one.

Congratulations once again for your story.

Kisses from Brazil,
homermyhero chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
I am shocked it took me so long to find your story, I am glad I did. It was well written with a great twist, you really made it easy to connect with your characters. I am sorry to see no updates in a while but also kind of glad that it hasn't ended on a cliffy haha :) Thank you for sharing your words and imagination.
MamaMarie chapter 21 . 1/8/2014
Just read all your chapters for this story today, I like the different take on this. Hope you will consider to updagte and finish this story.
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »