Reviews for Empire
hydro-serpent58 chapter 1 . 7/17
Just because Tsuna can't become a guardian (because a sky cannot submit to another sky) doesn't mean he can't become an outside advisor. :P There's still the CEDEF position after all, maybe he'll inherit it from his father and be able to stay with Haru in Vongola?

I imagine Byakuran would be in for a surprise since it's generally assumed in the parallel worlds Tsuna was consistently Vongola Decimo so to stumble upon an anomaly...hmmm.

I love this ending. It's concise, it's sweet, it's complete. It's totally Haru. :) (The only thing I wonder about is Chrome but oh well maybe she's still Nagi in this AU.)
tiara324542 chapter 1 . 1/22
Aahhhh this has so much potential! Decimo! Haru AU is such an interesting thing owo
The ending is touching TuT So amazing to imagine Haru facing Mukuro, her fighting for Boss against Xanxus, and she promises with a warmth and Dying Will that she will protect Tsuna /melts /fangirls
She's not just plain Haru anymore!
Loved this story, although it was too short! TuT Great read 3
C chapter 1 . 1/13
I like how this is written, they are in character even thou they have switched roles and it didnt make me cringe like how some fics does when Haru is waay overpowered n ooc,, the ending just left me wanting more ;_; I'd be really, really happy if this ends up being a multi chapter
3 a happy reader
BlackShadow1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
interesting switch
Dattebayo Luna and Ginny chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Omg you should make it multi chaptered
JewelSong chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh man, I wish this was a whole series. I'd read the shit out of that.

LOVED this!
Ynnah chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
-claps hands-

Encore, encore! Rather, make it a multichap! I really love women empowerment in animes/mangas, and the concept of Haru as a Vongola boss (since I've read that she looks like the 8th) is a very mouth-watering read!

Tsuna as a no good is very in-character, though I think he'll eventually train (or something) since his father is quite strong.

Anyways, more power to you D
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is such a cool idea. Love it.
Kannachan27 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Oh, Haru! Love this so much. And your Tsuna - so scared and tired and wanttobestrongbutiamnot. Wonderful.
lunadeartemis chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Amazing! :D I love this idea!
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Aaw, poor Tsuna... He's not involved with Vongola now, but he still has to put up with Reborn. Subtle Haru/Tsuna going on there, I like. :D
Alineup chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
What an interesting idea to have Haru as the Tenth...

Nice fic, you even explained why Tsuna is hanging out with them too.