Reviews for A Triangle Most Obtuse
Luze chapter 1 . 6/6
I changed my name from Evildevilshipper to Luze so k. I may kill Big Mac and Twilight.
BIG MAC, TWILIGHT GET OVER HERE NOW
* they come* ' what do u need Luze?' I NEED U TWILIGHT TO GO DIE IN A HOLE 'y' BECAUSE U MADE CARAMEL CRY U HAPPY ABOUT THAT BIG MAC?! ' no I'm not tell mah who did it so I can hurt them!'. IT WAS U, U BASTARD SO CAN U BOTH GO DIE IN HOLES! * they die in holes*
Evildevilshipper chapter 1 . 4/7
Caramel I am so sorry for u *hugs him* now I am going 2 have a little talk with Big Mac and Twilight. Twilight, Big Mac get over here now!.*they come over* * slaps Big Mac and Twilight * "what was that 4 " Caramel heard what u 2 said about him " we r sorry " no u r not and Big Mac he loves u and u just broke his heart so FUCK U !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
You evil, evil writer! Finish this story with a happy ending or I'll either hunt you down and make you, or I'll write it myself! Oh, good morning.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Helloooooo! Are you ever going to write more? This story is begging to be finished and read! Pleeeeeeease!
Shela the cat chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
:( mah feels they really hurt now :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I love it! I didn't ship this before I read this fic. But now I do:D Please write more!
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
awww poor caramel! i hope things get better for him soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Write more
The Stitched Ninja chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I love you Caramel! *huggles* Big Mac will fall for you adorableness soon, promise! lol I like this start, please update soon!
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Poor Caramel.
Questionable Object chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Damnit Dimitri I am very dissapointed in you. Why are you not continuing this story? Its freakin amazing with huge potential don't let it rot!
LaPetiteChat chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Please contine! It has soo much potential, and I'm DYING to read the rest, this is a story that I'll have an UBER fan-gasmic momment when I see it updated. 'Cause its just that great!
Aiatalay chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Aw, that was sad. Poignant and emotional and really, really sad. I liked your story.
LuckLadenLefty chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
i seem to be enamoured with this piece of fiction

My goodness. Update soon pl0x :)
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Interesting, anonymous reviews seem to be disabled...

Poor Caramel! One can hope that his luck will turn soon enough.