Reviews for Broken
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Very good. Serious, angst-ridden beginning and beautiful ending. I love that last line to death. I was surprised at the idea that they wouldn't have settled into a routine where he would break out of prison, come home, ravish her for at least a day, recover for another, spend another day goin' at it like bunnies, then after a leisurely brunch, do the kidnapping theatre on the 4th day. LOL I think if I were her, I would have put that plan on the table right away. I love him just pouncing on her and saying screw the plan. Growf. LOL :)
Shme chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Another great part to this amazing story! I love the idea of this! A little angsty, but that made it very entertaining!
VampsMoonAngel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
it's better than okay its, just 'awww' and 'so sweat' and stuff - i love it! i love reading these stories u make! -Let God bless u!, Avi .
Angel of Randomosity chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
*gushes* Aaawweee! XD

That was just so cute! aaaaahhh...I loved it! *shivers slightly* Except the nightmare. It would SUCK if that happened! DX
Ticking-Crocodile chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Aw! This was precious!
RemmyBlack chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
ShadowzKiss chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Awww! I loved it! So sweet and cute! It's so good! :)
bobness chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
It's was beautiful and marvelous and-

Ah, screw this review. Just write some more ;)
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 1 . 3/16/2011

I loved this so much! Just...the ANGST and the LONGING and the PASSION and MINION trying to get them "back on track!" XD This was so awesome.
Vivid Imaginest chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Yay! I loved it lots a lots!
Lampyridae92 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oh my god- Someone give this fan a CPR! Because I just DIED of a fluff-overdose!
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
i liked very much, the idea is very realistic and the narrative was perfect! i liked so much the way you described Roxanne's feelings. and the nightmare she had was very good

please do another chap! see you! n_n
Artisa chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
"Screw it!" XD XD Ooh, DELICIOUS! I love these hot little scenes of lurve! _ (How was Roxanne stroking his head if her hands were tied btw?)

But my God, the nightmare freaked me out! :O Good imagination on your part I must say!

And Minion was making me laugh trying to get the plan into action! XD

I've also always wondered what her last name would be! 'Mrs Mind' is going to take a while to get used to! :P
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This was a very sweet story. I'll admit that I've read both "Those Seven Months" (twice, actually) and "It was Just Meant to Be," but I haven't reviewed them because I'm slowly getting out of the habit of reviewing everything I read. As soon as I have time, though, I'll go back and do that, because this story has inspired me to review once more.

I actually was frightened by the first part of the story, which makes sense considering it was a nightmare. I was wondering what happened to Metro Man and the continuity of "IwJMtB" when she ended up waking up. Nice job; normally I can guess immediately that there's a nightmare going on, but this time, I was thrown off by how realistic it was. *applauds*

As I said, this was very sweet. After watching Megamind, I've been scouring FFN for decent MM fics, and I'm glad to have found a competent writer such as you to satiate my MegaRoxie fix. I hope you continue to write MM fanfics so I may continue to read them.

Lots of dragon-y love,