Reviews for Shirts vs Skins
randomplotbunny chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Too amazing- and I don't even like baseball!
Yabbit chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
lol damn and jimmy no less...

Yabbit chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
wow go Ducky

Yabbit chapter 3 . 11/26/2011

Phantom69781 chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
A fantastic story. I'm so glad to see a piece with our Agents and new Agents letting their hair down and having a bit of fun. Jimmy and Michelle, Tim and Siobhan, Tony and Abby, even a bit of insight into Jethro and Jennifer. Surprises from everyone. The sexiness of NCIS' women is too often played down, so I'm glad to see it happening here. I'm sure there's going to be a bit of Inter-Clubhouse fraternization going on. The Palmers' scheme was a pleasant surprise, showing greater depth of the characters. And Abby, for cooking up her scheme, what can I say other than "GO ABBY!"

New insights from all. And I'm sure Ducky's still smiling.
stareagle chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Hilarious ending. I love Ducky!
smartkid37 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
If the women were as good as the men at the game - why did they have to play it as underhanded and dirty as they could?

I'm not surprised to find Abby as the ring leader of that circus.

at least the guys tried to behave.
CONNERS chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
I think it is time for the MEN to get the upper hand a little. Some tit-for-tat would be really fun. Maybe the guys can pull some "sexy" out (yum!) and use it against the girls, why shouold they have all the fun!
alix33 chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
"Granted it'd seemed like a fun idea at first, a chance to get outdoors and play with Timmy – a smile tugs at her lips at this unintentional double-entendre" - Hehehe, lucky Siobhan and Tim!

"He's actually amazed the hear a soft 'tock'," - "amazed to hear".
alix33 chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
"Abby," Ducky's tone is especially firm. Half bent over, she looks up at him. "Time is up." "Come on, Ducky, you don't want me to slip and fall, do you?" She indicates these laces, which are as tight and secure as the others, both before and after their adjustment. Ducky raises his black mask and Abby smiles, observing that "Gibbs has been giving you lessons." "I was giving Master classes while he was in short pants." - Hehehe.

"Foul!" he calls. x The cry assembles all four umpires plus Gibbs from center field as the men's team Captain; no one can come out from the women's side as Abby is Captain, and Tony presses his case that Abby cheated. However, "I'm sorry, Anthony," Ducky tells him after consultation with his crew and due consideration - they're sure that sometime in his long and comprehensive life he'd studied the rules with typical assiduity - "so far as I know there is no Major, or even Minor League rule that forbids this." He tries to imagine a Washington Nationals player using the tactic and instantly jettisons the image. "Well, there oughtta be." - Hehehe.

Hehehe at the extremes Michelle Palmer seems to be willing to go to for make up sex.
Readergirl99 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
What happened to Ziva? Good chapter though. :).
alix33 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
"only Abby can wear the regulation NCIS ball cap. Where she managed - on three days' notice - to get NCIS caps in pink with blue lettering, yellow with black lettering and pale blue with pink he has no idea." - Those other NCIS caps sound SO cool.

"A glance behind him at the still fuming Jimmy Palmer makes him determine to keep Michelle, at first base, invisible." - "makes him determined".
Lisa chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Cute story, but I don't get why the shirts and skins if it's men against the women. I can see it being necessary in football or basketball where each side plays offense and defense at the same time but not baseball when each side is defined as offense or defense. Anyway, that being said, I still like it and look forward to the next chapter.
Junee chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
This is hilarious! more please.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oh, oh! Fireworks. Great story so far. When do we get the next chapter?