Reviews for Home
OddAuthor chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Well, I thought it was pretty good story even if it was bit short. I'm glad you brought Gary back to life. The flashback to when Spongebob got Gary was sweet as well!
OddAuthor chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Great chapter. It's nice to know even Squidward has moral standards!
OddAuthor chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Very moving and emotional chapter. I can't believe it; you killed Gary off! Oh well, it does add to the drama.
OddAuthor chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Very moving and dramatic chapter. Squidward's in character. Poor SpongeBob and poor Gary!
OddAuthor chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Very good beginning. Poor Gary and poor SpongeBob. I know how much SpongeBob cares about his pet snail. Sandy leaving is just going to be more bad news on top of everything else!
prestofied chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Plankton fits the bill. Getting rid of spongebob would make it easier to get the formula. Sandy could pose a huge problem if she caught on to this. Why he would want patrick out of the picture is still a mystery...WEE-SNAW!
Aisheyrufox chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
! YAY FOR GARY AND SPONGEBOB AND SQUIDWARD!
TweenisodeOrange chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Wow, a literal Deus Ex Machina. It was still a pretty good idea though.
icearrows second review chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Wait... I just realized it's over!

You can't do that!

You just... the... what about Robert?

How can you just end it?

You promised some Plankton!

And... This is the only good story that's on the SpongeBob fandom!
SonamyLovah chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
OH. MY. GOSH. THAT WAS AHMAZING! Best Spongebob story evah!

I know exactly what you mean about just having to come up with a story and play it by ear. I do it all the time and it's just plain annoying. I feel ya, hun!
aslan333 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
good story.
DeliverUsFromEvie chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Awww, Gary came back! That's so nice :) I thought the ending was great (and well-anticipated, lol).

Another awesome story by E350! Peace out1 -SJ

(And I tend to have the same problems with with story ideas too. :P)
SOLmaster chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Well, that was a creepy bit at the end, but the rest of the chapter was excellent. I love that Neptune brought Gary back for SpongeBob. The whole story was great!
icearrows1200 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Awww... I'm so glad that Neptune brought Gary back! That was nice of him...

I don't like this Robert guy... he creeps me out!

Good chapter! Please update soon!
DeliverUsFromEvie chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
eep, i just read up, and i have to say this is a great story you write sb very well! (: i'm sad for gary and spongebob, though.

i love squidward! i wonder what he's planning to do? can't wait for the next chapter! :D