Reviews for Poisoned Rationality
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/19
Hahaha!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I always heard it as poise and rationality...

Pretty good at any rate.
Niky-Slade chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
hahaha! loved it
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Interesting. Nicely written!
Rowanrules41 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
i thought it was poisoned rationality too until i watched quite a few lyric videos and had my cousin get frustrated and yell it at me. She can be quite scary when she gets annoyed while on youtube.
KurokoiFuji792 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
XD *low whistle* Shego in a tux? *drool* 3 Awwww, I love the title, and the whole story corresponded amazingly to it. Awesome writing! XD
KeiHime013 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Now, if only people wrote fics inspired by songs this way. The whole including the entire lyrics to the story is getting old. Great job, this cracked me up.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This cracked me up. I ended up singing all the little song quotes you thre in there. XD I want to try doing somethig like this now. Thanks for inspiring me!
Jen chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I enjoyed reading this story.
CharlieGreyx chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
LOLOL this is hilarious! loved it. thank you for sharing :)
Reader101w chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
heh, funny little oneshot,

That took a somewhat different direction, but I should have really seen it coming after all the obvious hints you dropped.

I enjoyed Kim's wild reaction really well, and Shego's sarcasm matched it great.

As to why Drakken is marrying a prostitute, I guess some things are better left unsaid.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Just twisty chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Darling story.
Honulicious chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
this was great and funny for something that u typed up in an hour! cool!
xWannabe-Novelistx chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I loved this, especially Kim's last thought LOL such a hypocrite

I made the same mistake with the lyrics the first time I heard "I write sins, not tragedies" lol
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Great One-Shot! I really enjoyed reading it!