Reviews for Luscious Sin
Callieomalley chapter 2 . 4/1
I love your stories so much. Best jokeer/oc story I've ever read!
Jess'snape3 chapter 15 . 1/6
Dear author,

I cried in this chapter i am not an emotional reader mind you. As it is obvious that I do enjoy reading or fantasizing on villain more so than hero. I am not of a weak heart and is not easily satisfied by fan fiction writer now a days. I have never written this lengthy to a fan fiction author but I just want to give time and effort in letting you know,. I thoroughly enjoy your story, most probably be reading this twice or even thrice. thank you and you are an amazing writer.

Love,
Reader J
Suki.Fictionist chapter 38 . 12/21/2015
I didn't like your first ending, of course it was more realistic but I liked Tre and I didn't want him to die. Great story. It was a pleasure reading it.
~Suki
ZeJokerFan chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORRYYY, i probably read it over a million times and i just cant get enough, this is probably one of the joker oc stories that are more realistic and mr.J is not a full blown moster, great job i wish there was more
tasteslikecupcakes chapter 15 . 2/26/2015
You're a fucking genius. :D
tasteslikecupcakes chapter 13 . 2/26/2015
Perfect follow up chapter to the last one. A
tasteslikecupcakes chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
This chapter, wow. No negative feedback because you really do write Joker so well... and honestly it would have been harder to read if it was more along the lines of her having to see him banging someone else. A psychologist might have a lot to say about me for that comment, but... whatever. This is the land of fanfic and anonymity.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Awesome possum keep up the good work!
SoNtUrAngel chapter 38 . 1/25/2013
Im confused. Which chapter, chapter 36 or 37 was the real chapter? Caue there are two different POVs with two different endings. Or do I have to read the third installment to find out?
jokerr.PutASmileOnThatFace chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
I am in love! You are an amazing writer! I love how you come up with odd little quirks about the both!
nickiandlogan chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
I like this series very much. :)
TheMarquise chapter 25 . 1/8/2012
Wow so I'm not totally finished reading this one but I had to stop to comment.

I really like your story(s) to a point where this is what I think about while I'm at work. It's hard to find fan fiction where the Joker is in character and you do pretty damn good. He's a deliciously complex character to write and you gave him a nice touch of your own creativity. Jayde is a great OC with a strong will and, she's a great match for Mr. J.

I shall keep reading and holy shit! There's a third one? This just got better hahaha hoheehee ha!

Anyway bravo and consider me a loyal reader.

The Marquise
Amie Mae chapter 21 . 8/18/2011
that chapter was Awesome. I'm totally in love with your writing, and you make me tingly in all the right places.

Maybe it's time for Jayde to do some killing?
Katrina Kay chapter 37 . 8/15/2011
I couldn't help reading this whole thing in two sittings - WOW! You are a fantastic writer, and can I just say that the not-so-safe-for-work scenes are amazing? I can't wait to see what happens in the third fic...please, please post it soon!
Lucky Th13rteen chapter 37 . 8/15/2011
I have read and reread this chapter many times and I am still amazed at how well written and eloquent this story is. I do love the Tragedy chapter better but I love this chapter for its lightness and easy going feel. The banter and talks between Joker and Tre have just gotten better and funnier with each chapter, more realistic. I was not too worried about Tre dying in this chapter though because I had some inside information ;) but I was just as excited for what else would happen in place of his death, all the going on's that would include Tre in this chapter.

I love the progression of Joker and Jayde's relationship and how this chapter shows them taking a bigger step together by him taking her with him, as with the other chapter as well. I absolutely adore how you allow Joker to be an asshole and a half to Jayde but she still plugs through it and continues to work to chip away at his rough exterior.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Thank you for allowing all of us humble readers to enjoy your writing