Reviews for The Blue Eyed Monster
Moonflower04 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Sooo good! The ending just made the whole story amazing! Great job! ;)
Shimmerwine chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I never shipped these two...but now I do. This was wonderful!
f1reb1rd chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Moria.t chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I am still holding my breath and shivering from de scenes you wrote in my mind... Amazing writing! Congratulations, you just won a fan ;)
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Damn that's hot!
Phoenike chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I can't believe some of the condescending reviews this fic has received. Do these reviewers actually think people are so stupid that they read this fic (or others like it) and start thinking that it's all right to get raped or abused?

What really makes me rofl is that this wasn't even noncon. Hell, it wasn't even true *dubcon*. If anyone manipulated someone here, it was Hawke.

I mean... Sheesh. People of all healthy levels of intelligence are generally well able to separate their fantasies from reality. And even if some aren't, it's not the responsibility of the writer. To suggest as much leads to a rather disgusting way of thinking.

Anyway. What I really came to write was that this made for interesting lunch-hour reading. I've said it before, but your erotica is among the best I've read - in fics, and elsewhere. Bravo, and thank you for the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2011

starkhaven chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
i love this story it was acttualy the frist pareing of hawke and sebastian. now they are amouge my farvotie to read... looooved it. perfect dont change it at all.
Decantate chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Look. I'm going to be honest. I think you're a fairly good writer, despite the tendency toward flowery prose and an overuse of adverbs, but I had to say something.

The themes in this fic are very troubling to me. Men aren't driven to violence by sexual desire unless they're criminals. Being forced to a sexual response isn't sexy unless it's consensual. You've made Sebastian into a rapist, and he's the VERY LAST character who would do that.

I hope girls don't read this fic and think that this is proper behavior from their lovers. I'm actually worrying that what you've written will hurt someone.
Torilund Archer chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I'LL BE IN MY BUNK! (caps intentional.. heh)
Defii chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh my god...Possessive Sebastian is the sexiest thing I have ever come across and you, my dear, have written him perfectly.

*Blushes and fans herself*

If you ever decide you want to write more of him, I am eagerly waiting.
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This is your Champion? This story bothers me. I'm sorry... you have great writing and dialogue but what Sebastian SAYS is disturbing. How can your Hawke stand for him treating her like a possession? At first, I was glad she was all "you don't own me!" but she... capitulated so quickly because, why, he demands it? I can maybe, abstractly see Sebastian, if he for some reason broke his vow of chasity, to be the possessive and righteous type, it just surprised me that Hawke, Champion of Kirkwall, would allow anyone to treat her like that. Or that anyone would write and condone this kind of treatment of women.
Angelicatt chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
It really is too bad that "truly" romancing Sebastian is out of the question...the goodie-lil Chantry priest deserves some loving too
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
LOL so very sweet!
Illusionary Ennui chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Can someone get me a fan? Heavens... good show, my dear.