Reviews for The Forgotten Diaries
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Love it! This was hilarious! I think you characterized Tidus and Squall really well. The last line of the omake was very meaningful. Great job on this!
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Just giggling manically over here. Especially with Duel team Wakka and Sephie.
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
You don't know how much this story made me laugh. I snorted when Squall was pondering whether childishness ran in his family and I smiled like an idiot when Tidus was comparing Squall to Auron. If you didn't know (but I'm pretty sure you did), Auron and Squall share the same JP voice actor. XD That was just lulz worthy! But I think it was near the end when I collapsed to the floor laughing! The whole Father's Day thing and then Squall and Tidus THROWING gifts at their fathers instead. I mean that was just awesome! Your humour makes me laugh and smile a lot when I shouldn't be doing that (I was at work when I was reading this LOL).

I totally agree with the idea that Squall and Tidus would be great friends! Maybe not right away, but sooner or later they'd be really close! I love how light-hearted this is, but since this is under hurt/comfort, that just means it's going to get angsty. Sad, but if it moves the story along. :(

I hope you update soon! This is really good and I love the way you write!