Reviews for Reunion
rolley2001 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I wasn't pleased with the Klaine pairing, either. Thank you for a happy David ending.
Aetheriata chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I love it!

Really, seeing Dave as the winner for once makes me want to punch the air and scream HA! in Kurt's face.

Really, it's a great idea!
LizzyPoodle chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Why in the world would you think that this is crap? I loved it. I'm quite astonished, really, how bummed I've been since Tuesday night. I liked seeing your happy Dave VERY MUCH and I thank you for sharing him with me!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
it is an interesting concept. and I think it woudl be possible. and Happy!Dave means happy me so I dont mind. maybe Kurt wasnt really that much jealous of Dave but of what Dave had. and who could blame him, right?

love the idea of Dave as a teacher
Omnicide chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Damn straight. Bad Kurt! Bad!
johngirlwalton chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
loved it, and it was much needed :) I guess will have to just live off fan fiction.
debraelq chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I'm glad Dave was finally happy and even a little glad to see Kurt jealous. Great little drabble.

I was not upset at the kiss. Kurt has to get with Blaine so he can see he's not all that. Already it seems like Kurt is getting tired of Blaine or was that just me?

Plus if we had to wait for Dave and Kurt to see some mutual boy kissing it would have taken forever.

Still I was a little sad last night. Maybe it was all the Klaine cheering. I think Klaine won't last long... just long enough for Blaine to follow Kurt to McKinley.

I still have hope for Kurtofsky. Still I can't blame Kurt... boy needs some loving and Dave is not ready to step up just yet!

Thanks for writing a Dave happy fic!

Deb
Lolee Ann chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
YES! Thank you for writing this. I have been kinda sad all day. I mean, I'm happy that Kurt's happy. I would LOVE this future for Dave. (the only thing better would be him and Kurt) This has made me feel 100% better:)
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
despite being pissed, this came out really awesome. ;D
tien871 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
No need to be all pissed and bitter about Klaine. Just let Kurt have his happy time with Blaine sincev he deserve it after all that he been through. Beside it wouldn't be realistic if Kurtofsky happen now. Dave is clearly not ready and he probably won't be for a long time. If you are pissed, be pissed at RIB for leaving Dave's storyline in the cold. I still have my hope that Kurtofsky will happen un season three though :)
Lonelygoatherd chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
It's a nice story, but Karofsky is anything but potential boyfriend material. I don't see how Kurt would EVER want to be with him. It would've been an abusive relationship. With Blaine, Kurt's safe and happy, loved, appreciated, accepted,etc..
Hasty Hastings chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Um, just asking... Why the heck would Kurt be with Karofsky? He's a bully and that's got nothing to do with the kiss.
the pink post-it chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
yeah i understand about being mad at kurt, but at least for right now he's happy lets try not to ruin that. Well I am really hoping that Dave gets to apologize to kurt when the show comes back on. When the kiss came on, I did a sue and threw my shit all over the room and starting yelling out loud. lol omg I went a little psycho. I really enjoyed your one-shot, Dave came out of the closet and started his own family. So yeah at least in fanfiction everything is just perfect lol
Spooky Bibi chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Totally with you on this one, I'm really starting to think that Kurt doesn't deserve Dave and not the other way around!

Great ficlet, it had a nice nostalgia feel, absolutely proper to this subject...

Loved it!
ILive4Irony417 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I'm with you about being mad at Kurt for going with Blaine! Blaine will leave Kurt the second he thinks he wants someone else!