Reviews for Normal Day

Lanaholic chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Sweet, very sweet!
Works pretty well!
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That was cool. It felt like Jane was talking to me. Very interesting.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Not particularly fond office first person narrative either, and I can see it in certain instances working well, but withou any on screen monologue, or internal monologue, I think that it doesn't translate as well or ring as true.
lovering chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This new writing style is very amusing.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I loved this, it's funny how Jane didn't know what she was doing all along. And seriously, Maura is a very patient woman. xD
marymo9 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
You write these characters so well. I like that you switched up your normal writing style with this one. Loved it.
Fenrir-444 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
The most realistic view of Jane's thinking process in this situation I have read. Very much a good blend between the actual character and the thoughts and action we would all love to see but don't on the show. Not too much angst, definitely not too out of character, I applaud. Thank you for writing this.
linelm chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Great story!

I normally don't like stories written in first person, but this was very well done!
SilverPackPup chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
May not be your usual deal but it is just as well written as the rest of your stories. And best friends often make the best girlfriends. :)
worstliarever chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
know she knows she has a girlfriend. How true! Fits in Huh the canon nicely, i think.
Drumchik chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That was so sweet. I loved it!
saoirsegilr chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I think it's great writing style. Brilliant and accurate description of this lovely characters. Thanks for sharing. :)
ChapstickLez chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That's when it hits me. I've been flirting with her for months now, and she must be the most patient woman alive. Because, if I were her waiting on me, I would have strangled me by now for being so freaking clueless.

I didn't really need that soda I just spewed all over my laptop. Thanks. :D
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Not your usual type of fic but as usual I enjoyed it. You my dear, rock