Reviews for ToLoveNaruto!
PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE
daniel 29 chapter 5 . 1/5
yui kotegawa a seemingly more attractive sakura who's actually honest with her feelings for naruto from the outset
Sebastian817 chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
Please continue history
Jose19 chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
The deal with Rito and Haruna will take a very long time if you have seen the Manga he is very indecisive after the Harem plan was announced he still hasn't decided in whom does he want.
HistoryFan01 chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
Me gusto tu historia, bueno naruto tiene un harem ojala no tan extenso o se te hara mas dificil hacer situaciones para cada una. Espero una actualizacion pronto, a pesar de que es del 2011, ojala continues escribiendo. Saludos.
kurifu gari chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
Noooooooooo I wanted to read more i really hope you continue this story if he has the jubi's eye then does that mean he has more than the the little bit of chakra that the bjuu gave him?
wildfires mind chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
you do know that its just a waste to use the Finnegan on two people only and pain cleared a forest with th almighty push (and that was th incomplete rinnegan)so the one you've written about is the complete one so you are telling me it can just push two people? are you also going to say that a kamehameha wave can just gently push a child ? your story is disgustingly weak
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
I don't like that Naruto has a disease but it can't limit him in what he does in the future because a type of condition like this can cause severe problems for him.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
I think Naruto is better for a Harem than Rito because nothing personal against this guy but he acts like a grade school kid, and too damn naive and innocent for his own good because he should stay as a priest.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I can see that my question has been answered because he has one of the strongest Doujutsu in the Elemental Nations because the Rinnegan is supposed to be only for a Uchiha and a Senju having combined their blood together because it is the last stage for the Uchiha.

I want to know how Naruto has it because it should be impossible because first he is not a Uchiha but he is related to the Senju, and you have to have the Sharingan first before this Doujutsu awakens.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
I only have one question is this Naruto a normal person like Rito or does he have something that makes him special over Rito like his chakra for example or has he lost his chakra ability on this story.
Rogue Leader Solo chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
Please update ToLoveNaruto soon! I want to see what happens next
DIANRIZQI99 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
this story is awesome can't wait for next chapter
jesus.saldana.77 chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
I so got into this fanfic. I know the author has given up on this stroy but deep down I'm reallly hoping he continues this