Reviews for ToLoveNaruto!
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/25
I don't like that Naruto has a disease but it can't limit him in what he does in the future because a type of condition like this can cause severe problems for him.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/25
I think Naruto is better for a Harem than Rito because nothing personal against this guy but he acts like a grade school kid, and too damn naive and innocent for his own good because he should stay as a priest.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/25
I can see that my question has been answered because he has one of the strongest Doujutsu in the Elemental Nations because the Rinnegan is supposed to be only for a Uchiha and a Senju having combined their blood together because it is the last stage for the Uchiha.

I want to know how Naruto has it because it should be impossible because first he is not a Uchiha but he is related to the Senju, and you have to have the Sharingan first before this Doujutsu awakens.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 3/25
I only have one question is this Naruto a normal person like Rito or does he have something that makes him special over Rito like his chakra for example or has he lost his chakra ability on this story.
Rogue Leader Solo chapter 5 . 3/5
Please update ToLoveNaruto soon! I want to see what happens next
DIANRIZQI99 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
this story is awesome can't wait for next chapter
jesus.saldana.77 chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
I so got into this fanfic. I know the author has given up on this stroy but deep down I'm reallly hoping he continues this
Rekxyen chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Really good I love it. I can't wait for what will happen next in this fanfic. I look forward to the next chapter. Good luck
Stellaxt chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Still good story so far...my favourite
naruto-phenex chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
muito bom
Myrolerian chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Shame there wasn't more
fanfic drawer chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
liking the so far looking forward to more
Sean Evans chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
'I'm his bride!' Lala said.

*mass suicide of both genders was committed this morning*
Dclark101 chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
I think the guy who did this quit on us everyone
god of all chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.