Reviews for Welcome to the jungle
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Awesome story! Totally loved it :)
aolande1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Such a neat idea! I loved this. Having her answer to that last question thrown in there was great. This was really good.
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Sincerely C chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Very good story. I think that this really helps to give background into the selection process that the doctors went through, and I really like what you've done with it.

I would like to point out two simple things, and I don't mean to be a buzz kill in doing so.

When a statement is in quotations, unless it's a name or other proper noun, the He or She part isn't capitalized. If a quote ends in a period and is followed by 'he said, she said, Ben said,' it is turned into a comma because the sentence isn't ended.

I would also like to point out that there are a few omissions of commas here and there.

For instance:

Ben asks, leaning back in his chair and sipping at some whiskey before going back to work.

If you would take a short break when saying something, you insert a comma where you would take a break, so it isn't a run on sentence.

Again, I think that this is a very well done story that is very insightful and I love it, but these were a few mistakes I noticed.

I look forward to reading your other works.

Sincerely, C-kun
Amasayda chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Nice one - definitely I loved how our 3 "veteran doctors" try to decide on who they'll invite to the jungle :-). Never really thought about it, and how they made their decisions ... but they somehow had to do it.

And you did great in writing it down. I loved it. Could have been even longer, if it had been up to me :-)

Thanks for sharing and keep writing,